Everyday Theme Swap - Progress Thread - POSTAL

Susan and Cheryl, wonderful sets!!! I'm loving everything that is being made for this swap. Wish I was in all the groups!

I'm about to start working on this swap, and I only have a few groups so I'm ok with the mail date.

Cute groups Cheryl & Susan!!

I only have 2 groups left, hope to finish them today & be postal by Wednesday :) No worries if you need to extend though.

I'm fine with the November 5th due date. I've been working on these little by little in between other swaps...just have not gotten around to posting pictures! :confused3 If you need to extend it, that's fine with me, too. Either way, it's no biggie! Extending it will just prolong my hoarding of the items!! :rotfl2:

I don't need more time, but if you need some extra time to swap out then that's fine with me:thumbsup2 I know what its like to get things all in the same month - September and February are like that for me with lots of birthdays and other stuff!

Checking in for 10/15--I'm good and still on schedule to have mine there. I understand, though, if you need to extend and/or you need more time to get them packaged! Things are crazy around here too in November & December!

I'm fine either way - will be done in time, but wouldn't be upset if some need a little more time. I'm working my way through the groups - have the letters done. My biggest problem was my laptop being waaaaayyyy to slow to get much done. Might just need to make my titles without it if I'm cutting it too close.

Here is my teen set for Group W:

DSCN0084.jpg

Shhh--don't tell the boys it's Hannah Montana Rock Star font ;)

Cheryl, that's a very "Cool" set!!!!

I know what you mean about the Hannah Montana cartridge. I never paid much attention to it since I have a teenage boy. But, then one day when carts were on sale, I stopped and at looked at it and was impressed with the fonts on there. My DS wasn't impressed when I showed him that I'd bought the cartridge!:lmao:

Thanks everyone :) My girls were not thrilled with the Hannah cart either until I showed them the fonts. They are both heavily involved in music, so I love the fonts on that cart :)

Here is my last set Group R:

DSCN0085.jpg

I will definately be postal by Wednesday :)

Great pieces Cheryl! I love your so cool set! Hmmm...I have been debating about HM cart for a while - -I think it may need to go on the Black Friday list.

Great pieces Cheryl! I love your so cool set! Hmmm...I have been debating about HM cart for a while - -I think it may need to go on the Black Friday list.

I have never paid attention to Cricut black friday sales...can you enlighten me please, Susan? Where, how much, what, etc.????

Cheryl, very pretty set!

Thanks to everyone who has checked in so far. There are only a few more that need to check-in. We'll see what their progress is and if they need extra time to see if we'll move the due date, but for now, it's still Nov. 5!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter