Ever create a 'typo' you just can't live down?

This thread is so funny! Someone around here (who shall remain nameless) posted on my breast cancer thread back in the fall of '01. They offered me "jugs" instead of hugs while we were discussing my upcoming mastectomy. I still giggle when I think of that one. It was quickly fixed, I might add, but it made me laugh when I really needed it. :teeth:

I, too, was going to post to ask Marla what she liked to do with Scotty from Star Trek.

Great Angel minds think alike.

That thread still make me giggle.....

My first job at my insurance company was as a policy typist (back in the day when we actually used typewriters instead of computer). A coworker once typed the occupancy of a building as
"who*ehouse" instead of "warehouse"!:eek:

edit - oops, I guess that word is not allowed!

Ok - I will tell on myself - one morning on the riddle - think we got talking about the old Star Trek tv series and I made a little typo - instead of saying I rather liked Mr. Scotty - I typed I licked Mr. Scotty - and I am sure I won't live it down for quite awhile.

Yesterday my friends were in AIM and they were trying to say "Lauren is strange" but it came out "Luarne is stragne" That one hasnt been let go of yet.

Also In the 6th grade I spelled my last name (donovan) Dononovan. And no on let me forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter