Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Well, I'll be jumping on line to snag me some more of that ribbon on July 5th!!! :) I'll be off my "no spend" limit but this is a must have, don't you think????

Well, I'll be jumping on line to snag me some more of that ribbon on July 5th!!! :) I'll be off my "no spend" limit but this is a must have, don't you think????

I don't know how any of us couldn't buy it....yes ENABLING :lmao:...can't wait to see what else they have too!

I've purchased ribbon from them before, it is really high quality and they ship pretty quickly :thumbsup2

Well I sorta shared with the class--I used it for swap items ;) Actually I didn't even think about it :confused: Next time I find really cool stuff I'll share :flower3:

There are also awesome "flatback resin" mickey items on e-bay. I always just search the craft category for "mouse flatback resin" since there are at least a half dozen sellers with different items. Note that the items from Oh My Gosh Goodies and Ribbon Scraps ship really quickly but the foreign (particularly Hong Kong) sellers take several weeks.

It was NOT me... I didn't have time to get online on 7/5..... It's all gone???

Update: Still waiting on 3 packages (I need DC from those three today please)...
Also, one should arrive today..

I will update more when I know... hang in there!!!

HI Nancy I just sent you the DC info - should be there today according to the USPS site. Thanks Michelle

Alright ladies:

BigSis1970 should arrive today..
LM3Ks should arrive tomorrow...
Will sort Sun/Monday and be postal no later than Wednesday!!!

I need to hold onto Lisa's.. anyone else???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter