Epcot Elements Swap - COMPLETE!!!!!

Cheryl love your sets....Rachel your photo has a red X, but I'm sure they are really cute!

Cheryl, love the Mexico set. How did you cut the pyramid?

Rachal, love your letters! I knew I was going to regret not doing both sets of countries. Oh well, now I have letter envy!

Cassey

Cassey--the pyramid is on the Destinations cartridge.

Cheryl love your sets....Rachel your photo has a red X, but I'm sure they are really cute!

Not sure why only Rachel's would have a red x for you, they're all on the same photobucket account :confused3 and we can see it here. Not sure how to go about fixing that :confused:

Thanks for the scrap love everyone :) We just need to bag & tag then I can mail.

Ok, DS & I ventured to the post office! They are in the mail. She said they should be there probably Wednesday!

just went back to look at Rachel's post....the letters are now there :confused3 and like I thought, they are really cute!!!

Cassey ~ your box arrived today!! Everything looks fabulous!!! I've already put the metal dots to use on a page I was working on!!!! Thank you so much for sending those!!!!

Thanks for letting me know it got there safely. You are very welcome for the dots, thanks for hostessing.

Cassey

Nan--Rachel and I are postal. The box should arrive on Thursday.

Have everything in the works for this swap will be finishing up this weekend and sending out by Monday

Thanks for the updated Michelle.. Everyone has checked in and looks like everything will be in on time for me to sort over July 4th!!! I hope to have mailed back by the 5th if all works out!!!

off to work on my 2 angel spots...

Thanks for the updated Michelle.. Everyone has checked in and looks like everything will be in on time for me to sort over July 4th!!! I hope to have mailed back by the 5th if all works out!!!

off to work on my 2 angel spots...

Nan, hope this won't be a pain for you...if its getting close to that date for shipping, could you hold on to mine since we are leaving on th 7th and I don't want to risk it getting lost at the PO in my hold area....we will be back on the 19th!

Nan, hope this won't be a pain for you...if its getting close to that date for shipping, could you hold on to mine since we are leaving on th 7th and I don't want to risk it getting lost at the PO in my hold area....we will be back on the 19th!

I will hold onto yours... just don't let me forget... I'll put a big note up on my wall tomorrow!! I have plenty of space to hold it!!!! :)

Nan--did my package get there yesterday? The delivery confirm said it was "out for delivery", but I wanted to make sure it went to the right place!

I've been away for a couple of weeks but as an update, I finished everything today and it will be postal on Tues/Wed of this week. Here are some photos!

France mini kit
IMG_3748.jpg

Canada mini kit
IMG_3747.jpg

Italy single element
IMG_3749.jpg

2" letter groups
IMG_3744.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

Those look great Hanne!!!! Hope you had a wonderful time on vacation!!!

MDD & WDWMickey, I thought I posted before but I can't find it... your package arrived!! It's safe and sound!!

Mail by date is this week please!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter