Entergy Bill/Electric Bill

Our dryer has a sensor and a warning light to tell you when the vent is obstructed. Unfortunately, if you have too sharp a bend in your venting, it can misread the bend as an obstruction.
Ours does, too. We got ours right after we moved into our new house that had been a rental property. The guy who cleaned the ductwork showed me a photo he took with his phone and it was nearly 100% full of lint. Our dryer ducts have to go up to the roof, not out the side wall of the house here in SW Florida. So they are pretty long.

Ours does, too. We got ours right after we moved into our new house that had been a rental property. The guy who cleaned the ductwork showed me a photo he took with his phone and it was nearly 100% full of lint. Our dryer ducts have to go up to the roof, not out the side wall of the house here in SW Florida. So they are pretty long.

I saw a mouse jump into the outside vent of ours 2 weeks ago. He was running from me. Ours vents out the side of the house just above foundation level. I didn't see him come out even after we turned the dryer on. I suspect he either escaped in between, or there is a space between the duct the the exterior cover and he may be living in the crawl space under the house.
I put a trap out, bait disappeared right away without the trap springing.

Sorry I can’t help you every month from my electric company a couple weeks after the bill. They send me a letter saying I use 54 percent more 48 percent more etc than houses in my area the same size. I put the air condition where I want it. I have a Akita that’s has lots of fur. If I want to watch tv I watch tv. If I want the lights on I turn the lights on. Mine averages about 175 a month in south jersey but I’m using way too much according to my electric company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter