Enjoy the cold indoor weather scrapping-SIOH Wins!! Get in those last numbers

2 pages for me - and that's my summer vacation album done:thumbsup2 I love having swap stuff - it really helps the pages come together:goodvibes

Whew, what a month. I have done 18 pages so far this month. Not sure how many more with the upcoming holiday.

Another 6 for me today--hoping to get a few more done tonight!

When DS was born, I started keeping his pics in one of those slide-in sleeve albums. I'm almost through with the first one!! :banana: (Going to focus on that, and not on how many of those albums there actually are!!!)

Updated through here!

Our New Leaders- New England Eeyore and StitchIsOurHero are tied!!!

Rebecca

I did two today but that's probably me done for the month now unless I feel inspired for tomorrow evening.

4 more for me! :thumbsup2

I have 2 laid out, and then I need to do the 2 P365 pages from this past week. I don't know if I'll get those done tomorrow or not. I'm happy with what I got done this month!

30 pages hath November, even though I was on vacation (2 paper bag gift albums and 6 pages in my "We love Chihuly GLASS" scrapbook.) But, I think DCL security took my cutterbee scissors out of my luggage - we can't find them anywhere. :(

I got 3 pages done for November. I did just get in a pack of pics. Hopefully if I can get some gifts wrapped, I can do some scrapbooking. Congrats to SIOH!!!

Cool!! I'm so glad to have some "mojo" back! Now, to just not lose it over this next month. . .

I'll start the December thread this afternoon! :thumbsup2

I did 41 pages this month. I'm probably going to be a bit behind next month since I'll be at Disney for 2 weeks. :D

Well, that was a cruddy month for my scrapping time. Here's to a productive December, and congrats SIOH!

Congrats SIOH!

Working at lunch is moving you right along!!!
We may need to start a journaling club for our lunch hours!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter