Enjoy the cold indoor weather scrapping-SIOH Wins!! Get in those last numbers

I am finishing up some swap stuff and then, promise, I am making some pages. :thumbsup2

I may make it this month, if I keep this up...I did 3 more this evening! They were fairly quick and simple, but they are done, and that makes 9 in 9 days.

I have my scrap table set up in the family room, and it's much more convenient there than in my bedroom....of course, it makes the room look even more cluttered, but I'm making a little bit of progress.

Steph

Two more pages for me! Of course on the night I decide I want to actually print my journaling instead of hand writing it the printer won't work with me. Dh is going to try and get it going tomorrow. I hope so, I have four pages in the making that can't be done until I have that journaling! :goodvibes

I did 3 last night (need to print a picture for the fourth)

No problem- it is easy to miss a post with a couple- that is why I let you know when I update- so you can make corrections!

Rebecca

5 more for me! I also have some P365 pages to finish, so maybe they'll be on the board tomorrow!

I did 4 more :thumbsup2 Do December Daily pages count before they're completed?

I did 4 more :thumbsup2 Do December Daily pages count before they're completed?

These would be like the completed page swap pages. You can count them now when they are "ready" or you can count them when they are "finished" BUT you can only count them once. :thumbsup2

Like all my numbers from last year are from those swaps. When I finally put photos on them, I can NOT count them again. I can, however, post those over on the swap use it challenge on the swap threads.

I did 2 more this afternoon.....I've had the house to myself for the last six hours, and that's all I got done, but they're done!

Steph

5 more for me today!! Now, I'm up to where DS (15 1/2 months old) is 3 weeks old!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!! Progress! ;)

Finally on the board - I got 6 pages done at a crop yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter