• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

End of Summer Clearance trades.... Rooms/Costumes/Furniture!

hi I would like to offer for crown. I have a bunch of in park quest items from WDW. fantasyland frontierland and adventureland. I also have thrill seeker pin and explorer tent room. I am also interested in gold shoes. let me know :)

nemo :sunny:

nemocute said:
hi I would like to offer for crown. I have a bunch of in park quest items from WDW. fantasyland frontierland and adventureland. I also have thrill seeker pin and explorer tent room. I am also interested in gold shoes. let me know :)

nemo :sunny:

Hey there! Unfortunately, I do not need any of the "regular" quest items, sorry. And I am also trading the Thrill Seeker Pins and Tent Room ;) Thanks though :)

Hi there,

I'm still wondering about my offer for the pirate prison room. :) Are you still thinking on it?

the only thing I have on your want list is surf pin, but I am really interested in xmas tree, other things I have to offer are:

green blizzard beach chair from contest participation, firework, invisibility let me know if we can work something out, thanks :)

well i know you will not give me hole costume but how about hat

peasy said:
the only thing I have on your want list is surf pin, but I am really interested in xmas tree, other things I have to offer are:

green blizzard beach chair from contest participation, firework, invisibility let me know if we can work something out, thanks :)

I can trade you a xmas tree for surf pin if you like

ok here is the deal what ever hat i say is worth to much so would you give me a list of hats you would give for my churro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter