End of Summer Clearance trades.... Rooms/Costumes/Furniture!

Someybody said:
I can take the bases. And uh. I have other pins too. 1963 Tiki room opens? I have a lot more that you could take a look at.

Okie Dokie:

Bat Magic
AK Safari Room
Kali Couch (full)
Animator Desk and Stool

For:

1963 Tiki Opens Pin
2 Pirate Stool with Bass
2 Pirate Quest Rug (not the buyable onel)
1 Pirate Couch
1 Candy Cauldron

Correct?

Dagny said:
Okie Dokie:

Bat Magic
AK Safari Room
Kali Couch (full)
Animator Desk and Stool

For:

1963 Tiki Opens Pin
2 Pirate Stool with Bass
2 Pirate Quest Rug (not the buyable onel)
1 Pirate Couch
1 Candy Cauldron

Correct?
Yes. I just ate. Logging on now. Indoor Cooking room. wait BSOD

Sure would like to get that pirate prison room :rolleyes1

Unfortunately, I've been playing since January and I don't get to WDW more than once a year. So my stuff is fairly recent. But I do have extras of almost everything that has been sold or was a prize in online quests in '06. I can try to put together an offer if you have any interest in that kind of stuff.

CountMC said:
I offer :
Pirate 1 of 5 and
surf pin
for
cowboy hat or indian headress
Thanks

No thank you, I think both the Cowboy Hat and Headress are more rare, sorry.

Briar__Rose said:
Nothing in addition to the pin interested you? That's okay. But just curious, what would you be offering to trade in return for the churro pin, then? I am new to the VMK scene, so I'm still learning how to trade equally and fairly, hence the whole reason I made that thread. ;) Thanks.

Hmm, not sure... unfortunately, I do not need anything on your list, so sorry.

For my churro pin I would like to trade either

- Gold dress
OR
-Pink wreath and Blue soldier

Hi, i'm interested in the pirate room. Would you like to trade a yellow soldier, presents, surf pin, and mickey pumpkin for it?

KrazyPete said:
Sure would like to get that pirate prison room :rolleyes1

Unfortunately, I've been playing since January and I don't get to WDW more than once a year. So my stuff is fairly recent. But I do have extras of almost everything that has been sold or was a prize in online quests in '06. I can try to put together an offer if you have any interest in that kind of stuff.

Hey there! I am really looking for the items in my wish list :)

caribbound said:
For my churro pin I would like to trade either

- Gold dress
OR
-Pink wreath and Blue soldier

Sorry I think the Gold Dress is worth a lot more. I will consider your other offer of Pink Wreath and Blue Soldier. Thanks.

BellHop58 said:
Hi, i'm interested in the pirate room. Would you like to trade a yellow soldier, presents, surf pin, and mickey pumpkin for it?

Hi there! Unfortunately I am trading a yellow solider and presents so I don't need those items, but thank you for your offer.

Ok how about

1 mickey pumpkin
1 Spider Divider
1 Churro Pin
1 Surf Pin
1 Pirate Couch

BellHop58 said:
Ok how about

1 mickey pumpkin
1 Spider Divider
1 Churro Pin
1 Surf Pin
1 Pirate Couch

Hi there, I will give your offer some thought. Thank you.

Hi Dagny,

If I added a Skeleton Chair and another surf pin to my offer would it seal the deal?

Then my offer for pirate room would be
1 mickey pumpkin
1 Spider Divider
1 Churro Pin
2 Surf Pins
1 Pirate Couch
1 Skeleton Chair

Dagny said:
Sorry I think the Gold Dress is worth a lot more. I will consider your other offer of Pink Wreath and Blue Soldier. Thanks.
I will add a Flag hat to my Churro pin. I know you have them but it'll give you an extra to trade, or if you prefer, a waterpark pin.

caribbound said:
I will add a Flag hat to my Churro pin. I know you have them but it'll give you an extra to trade, or if you prefer, a waterpark pin.

Hey there, sorry I am really looking for items on my wish. I have plenty of water park pins and 4th of July hat, so sorry.....

hi how can i get a high school musical room?
what would be fair but im fairly new so i just have recent items i started vmk on may.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter