Ecv

dizmom2mwjk

If only he loved Disney as much as I do
Is the express pass at universal Orlando worth buying if I am in an EVC?

All the queues (maybe minus one attraction, but I think it's all of them) are accessible, so they will not offer AAP accommodations for mobility issues, if that's what you are asking.

It really depends on when you are going. Last visit for us was in June and the express pass was absolutely worth it.

Most of the rides will have a short wait with an express pass. I use an Evc because I can’t stand and walk for too long. We would not go without EP even on slower days. Some of the lines are accessible with the scooter. The Mummy is not. Men in Black EP line is. Minions Despicable me is not, but you can use a wheel chair to wait in the pre shows which can last more than 10 minutes. Hagrid’s line will allow a wheelchair but not a scooter. These are the ones I know. Ask at the entrance of the ride.
If you have a disability which makes it impossible to wait in lines, you may qualify for the disability pass. You have to apply it ahead of your trip. Call and ask how to get it.
Some people find it cheaper to stay at a deluxe hotel at Universal, than to buy EP. We paid $385/night for a room which included the EP. The days we were there EP was $340 for 2 of us,so we really paid $45 for the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter