• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
sewallmom said:
I have been out of work for over 6 months due to a bad shoulder surgery and DIS Santa........ All I want for Christmas is a code to plan a getaway.

Happy Holidays everybody

Sewallmom

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

What can of codes are you looking for?

am, i too late? :confused3
i'm not old enough to sign up for it so i'd appreciate it if you could gift me a code, and thanks. :teeth:

gifted x 7
gifted x 3 Total gifted 10

aceworm said:
i'm not old enough to sign up for it so i'd appreciate it if you could gift me a code, and thanks. :teeth:

no you are not too late, will send you codes tomorrow.

aceworm said:

The combination of your avatar and your 'title' underneath your name has me in stitches. That is hysterical!

I did post this thread last week.

Can you please tell me if my name is going to be put on the list. I am trying to get a code for January 25th. I am trying to get down to do Pirates and Princesses with my 5 yr old daughter princess:

Thank You
Sewallmom :dance3:

sewallmom said:
I did post this thread last week.

Can you please tell me if my name is going to be put on the list. I am trying to get a code for January 25th. I am trying to get down to do Pirates and Princesses with my 5 yr old daughter princess:

Thank You
Sewallmom :dance3:

Sewallmon, I believe you are looking for discount codes you could use for your upcoming trip. You would find information on resort rates in the Codes and Rates section of the Resorts board. :)

These codes are only for the online Disney game VMK. They give players virtual items that can be used in the game.

The Pirates and Princesses Party sounds fantastic, I hope you have a great time!

Lori

We hope everyone has enjoyed their codes. We were able to send everyone a full set of 10, one for each day of the contest, thanks to the wonderful DIS'ers who so generously sent codes to us on your behalf!! :love:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter