Earliest You've Gotten a Membership Number

Finally! Closed on 7/10, deed recorded with county on 7/11, apparently Disney had transfer accomplished on 7/20, and after several phone calls I'm finally in!! (7/25)
So the trick seems to be to call the 800 number, option#2, option #4, and speak directly with a CM. Give them resort, amount of points, your full name, old contract # from your resale. CM gave me two temporary numbers to get me into system and my permanent Member#. Luckily I had a MDE account and knew that log in info because that's where you start. I'm a very happy new member tonight! Thanks to you folks for support!
Lori, I would try again. Hopefully you may get to a different C.M. when I called yesterday afternoon I spoke with one C.M. and explained I had closed on the 6th and deed was recorded on the 9th he transferred me to another C.M. who had me verify the purchase with the documents I received from my title company and she then gave me my membership number and activation code to set up my account all on the phone.

Finally! Closed on 7/10, deed recorded with county on 7/11, apparently Disney had transfer accomplished on 7/20, and after several phone calls I'm finally in!! (7/25)
So the trick seems to be to call the 800 number, option#2, option #4, and speak directly with a CM. Give them resort, amount of points, your full name, old contract # from your resale. CM gave me two temporary numbers to get me into system and my permanent Member#. Luckily I had a MDE account and knew that log in info because that's where you start. I'm a very happy new member tonight! Thanks to you folks for support!

Did you call the member admin number or member services? Also where did you find the old contract number, is it on my closing documents? Thanks

We got ours right after we left the sales office, had the virtual card and points loaded, then used it at the Epcot members lounge.

We got ours right after we left the sales office, had the virtual card and points loaded, then used it at the Epcot members lounge.

This is referring to having your initial contract purchased via resale. I am supposed to close around Friday of next week. Hope to have our number while we are staying on rented points starting August 18th. We have several nights at Bay Lake Tower and would like to utilize the Top of the World Lounge.

Did you call the member admin number or member services? Also where did you find the old contract number, is it on my closing documents? Thanks
I called Administration. Old contract# was on just about everything from The Timeshare Store...all contracts, info, etc. It's labeled "contract#".
Calling member services yielded nothing. Admin was finally able to help. They'll give you temporary codes to get in AND your new member number. Like I wrote earlier...I think it's all in the timing... suddenly everything clicked!
Best of luck to u!

I called Administration. Old contract# was on just about everything from The Timeshare Store...all contracts, info, etc. It's labeled "contract#".
Calling member services yielded nothing. Admin was finally able to help. They'll give you temporary codes to get in AND your new member number. Like I wrote earlier...I think it's all in the timing... suddenly everything clicked!
Best of luck to u!

Perfect. Thank you a ton.

My deed was recorded on 7/26. Just talked to member admin and they were able to get my new contract number and member number on 8/3. They said those were created on 8/2, so just about 1 week after the deed was recorded.

I then was forwarded to member services, which gave me my club id and activation code. I also had to get a second code to get in. I am in, but no points show up yet in my account. Still on the line to see if I can get that resolved.

Last edited:
My deed was recorded on 7/26. Just talked to member admin and they were able to get my new contract number and member number on 8/3. They said those were created on 8/2, so just about 1 week after the deed was recorded.

I then was forwarded to member services, which gave me my club id and activation code. I also had to get a second code to get in. I am in, but no points show up yet in my account. Still on the line to see if I can get that resolved.
We closed on the 25th and our membership is in the system as of today. We aren’t trying to make reservations right now so I didn’t press for a membership number. We are trying to add-on direct points and the guide wouldn’t put us on the wait list until our membership was in the system.

We got our membership today after 8 days of the deed recorded and setup our account on the site. I was able to go to the Top of the Lounge and watch the fireworks. Amazing!

Sidenote: Lots of bugs up here. Next time I watch fireworks I'm standing between the lights along the wall. Lol.

I guess member administration is closed on the weekend? Tried to call and chose option 2 and was told that the offices are closed....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter