Earliest You've Gotten a Membership Number

Got all of my information today. Deed recorded on 6/15. Called member services and was able to get membership number, and all the details to log into my DVC account. This is my first contract, I was not a previous member. Points are loaded and I’m just waiting a few more days to book my first trip.

8 days after closing by calling member admin. They said it had been ready for a day when I called.

5 days after closing.

I am praying that we get it that fast.. Closed and recorded on June 25.. Our closing company for this contact (2nd contract) said that the recording could have taken up to 10 days and once complete they submit paperwork to Disney which could take another 30-60 days.. We are really hoping that they are on their game and we get our points loaded quickly.. We are looking at changing our current Disney vacation to include a split stay but need the extra points the new contract will bring.. Needless to say, we have been checking our dashboard daily for an update.. Will be calling the closing company tomorrow to determine if they sent everything in to Disney.. Again, praying that they are on their game...

I am praying that we get it that fast.. Closed and recorded on June 25.. Our closing company for this contact (2nd contract) said that the recording could have taken up to 10 days and once complete they submit paperwork to Disney which could take another 30-60 days.. We are really hoping that they are on their game and we get our points loaded quickly.. We are looking at changing our current Disney vacation to include a split stay but need the extra points the new contract will bring.. Needless to say, we have been checking our dashboard daily for an update.. Will be calling the closing company tomorrow to determine if they sent everything in to Disney.. Again, praying that they are on their game...
Disney said 2-3 weeks once they have the contract. Let's hope it closer to the former!

I just picked up a resale contract, and was already a member, but last week I impatiently called Member Administration. I was also told 6-8 weeks.

It was 9 days after the deed was recorded that the contract showed up on my dashboard, and two more days (11 total) before the points were populated.

I just picked up a resale contract, and was already a member, but last week I impatiently called Member Administration. I was also told 6-8 weeks.

It was 9 days after the deed was recorded that the contract showed up on my dashboard, and two more days (11 total) before the points were populated.
Good to hear this, Beverly! Thank you!

Ok...like Beverly, 9 days and the contract shows in my account today (6/21-->6/30). Hopefully, points loaded soon!
That's so awesome! Since I'm a new member, would there be a way to check since member administration is closed on the weekend?

And still no points showing.
I have 200 points expiring January 31 and I'm getting nervous about booking!
*fingers crossed*

I called up seems they didn’t get the paperwork from closing until a week after deed recorded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!