Earliest PAT for Ft. Lauderdale?

It should be unnecessary, as you should get a pass that gives you access to ship regardless of which BG is boarding. But Disney being Disney…
But on your 2nd leg, you exit the ship and board again before the others, who have the earliest PAT/boarding group 1.

But on your 2nd leg, you exit the ship and board again before the others, who have the earliest PAT/boarding group 1.
Yes, and you get a pass so they can make sure you actually board back before anyone. Or if you pass some time in town, the pass allows you to re-board non-withstanding your BG.

That doesn't rule out that, Disney being Disney, a low PAT ensure you won't get lost in the process if something actually goes wrong. But it should be unnecessary anyway.

Isn’t it unnecessary to try and get an early PAT on your second leg when one is on a B2B?

Yes, you are correct. And that was my mistake. We did the check in first thing in the morning for the 2nd cruise, not at midnight. Clearly I cant remember what I did a month ago. :headache::laughing:

Thanks everyone!!! I was able to go back in and change mine to 11:15am! I was scared to "edit" and lose what I had but it worked out! I'll keep checking back to see if anything earlier pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter