Eagle Pines closing for new deluxe resort????

jimmacmn: When are you going in October? We'll be there from 10-14 to 10-20 and DH hasn't made any tee times yet. Is he going to be more unhappy?? And am I right in thinking because he has a DVC membership he can make his tee times only 14 days in advance?

DW and 3 girl friends will be there 10/10 to 10/16 and have 5 tee times scheduled. I'll be at TPC Sawgrass (Stadium course) 10/14 and 15 and will join DW with two other couples 10/23 to 10/29. We already have tee times for 10/20 on Osprey and 10/21 on Magnolia.

All of the tee times were made 90 days in advance with the DVC golf membership. I think the only time the 14 day advance is in affect is the high golf season from January to May. However, with the closure of Eagle Pines they may change the rule next year if the demand for tee times is too heavy.

I'd get on line today and make the tee times if I were him. If he is playing single, he might have better luck than a 4 some at this point.

Have a great time

Thanks for the info. I may go ahead and make some tee times for him. He is currently overseas working. I don't think he has real preferences for when he plays!

Thanks again!!

Well there will be one unhappy golf camper in my house! The only way I get my Dh to WDW is the promise that he can play golf, almost as much as he wants.

Same thing in our house! DH is really upset about the golf courses right now and I'm afraid that is affecting his attitude about WDW:eek: . He's said some not very nice things...like no more points, maybe we'll sell some and do something else...:sad2:

Or maybe I'll just go without him if they don't end up offering something else. It's a real bummer though, having the courses was a big reason we bought DVC...we knew he'd golf while I did the parks. So I really hope Disney has something in the plans for the golfers out there!!!

They will still have 3 nice courses so it is not like they are getting completely out of golf.

Eagle Pines closed as of today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter