~~~"E" sent received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Eva, I hope you're feeling better today. Glad the package made you feel a little bit better. I actually had a "f" item to put in there, but couldn't fit it in--remember the Funny Bones from the snack exchange? :laughing:

And I just wanted to note that these last two exchanges worked out for me. I had "D"ania for the D exchange & now "E"va for the E exchange! :lmao:

THANK YOU MISSY!! :hug: And YES, I remember the Funny Bones!! Shame you could not add them...are you saying that I have to join the F Exchange?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is also cool about the ESB! So much fun info. I am with you, I might not be able to take the stairs to get up there. Everytime I think of the Empire State Building I think of my FAV. MOVIE, Sleepless in Seattle. popcorn:: So good...

Thanks again so much!

Oh, also Missy...my CAT wants to say a big THANK YOU too for the BOX that the exchange came in...HE LOVES BOXES and he is snoring soundly as I post this...(although, he may be a bit big for it...he don't care...) :rotfl: :cloud9: :upsidedow

Well, yes, Eva you should join the "F" exchange, even though Missy isn't :p

and by the way, the "E"mpire State Building magnet was the E item I bought in NYC. And the building on the bookmark is the ESB. and here's a little tidbit of info--I work down the street from the ESB & I've never been to the top. I've been in it, but didn't have the time to go all the way up, and now I'm too out of shape to even think of walking up all the stairs.

Missy, can't you take an elevator up to the top. I believe that's how we got to the top, if I remember correctly, it's been several, several years now since we visited the ESB.

Well, yes, Eva you should join the "F" exchange, even though Missy isn't :p

I will have to let you know...we are kind of picking and choosing... :teacher: But we are getting excited about the Scavenger Hunt coming up!! :upsidedow But yes, these Alphabet ones are way fun! ::yes::

The scavenger hunt is a LOT of fun.....this one is going to be a challenge though, so be prepared :teeth:

Missy, can't you take an elevator up to the top. I believe that's how we got to the top, if I remember correctly, it's been several, several years now since we visited the ESB.

It's possible. It's been a long time since I've been in there.

I received my package from Rebecca (no DISname listed)

She sent me the following

Erasers
Eye shadow---really nice colors
EXTRA gum
Earrings---very pretty hoops
Emery boards

Thanks, Rebecca:goodvibes

Cindy

That is pretty much her name, Cindy......her first and last together are her user name ;)

Glad to hear of another arrival

My package should of been delivered yesterday (April 9th) according to the USPS email I received.

Love to hear the arrivals! Sounds like everyone purchased some fun "E" products!

Jean, hopefully she will check in soon.....you know how weekends can be ::yes::

Yes, it is fun to read about what people found for the letter.

I am so sorry that I did not check in that the package got sent off... :guilty:

Yes, it got off on time...it should be there either Mon or Tues i hope :woohoo: I did not mean to forget to check in about that...

That's fine, Eva. I figured it did, but people very often say it is going to be and then it doesn't really get mailed for several days.
Thanks for confirming.

I received a package from clhcpaca Friday but left for Oklahoma before I was able to let you know that I had received it.

Inside my package was:

an Easter kitchen towel
an Easter oven mitt
an Eeyore pin
and Easter candy (Cadbury mini Eggs, Snickers Egg and a Russell Stover chocolate marshmellow rabbit

Thank you Cindy!!!

My package arrived today, it's from Dania (DisneyCP2002). She included:

"E"rasers
"E"asy touch pen
"E"nvelopes
"E"aster towel
"E"xtra gum

Thanks for all the "E" items, now it's onto "F".
I'm ahead of schedule for the "F" & "G" exchange, did my shopping this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter