~~~"E" sent received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Ok, you guys are so fast, I still haven't finished my shopping for the "E" exchange, I'm going to finish my shopping tomorrow and mail on Thursday, I promise.

Maybe I'll shop for my "F" tomorrow also, just a thought so I'll be ahead of the game

:rotfl: E, F, G, and grab the Q, X and other hard ones if you find them. I am still working on those.

There are still 4 people to mail, so no worry ;)

Friday is mail day....be sure to post when you mail out so I can mark you off the list.

E is all shopped for and is getting ready to send out!! :banana:

This was so much fun...I have MISSED doing EXCHANGES!! :cool1:

Glad to have you back, Eva.

TOMORROW is mail day!! 3 more to get mailed out.
We should have a few arrivals getting close.

Thanks for checking in Jean and Dania.....Dania, post back tomorrow when you actually mail.

Hope your recipient checks in with is soon, Susan. I want to hear :)

got mine yesterday :cool1:

Peanut Butter EGG (my absolute favorite addiction at this moment!)
Easy Touch Pens - (haha how did you know I cant find any pens lately - may daughter is nabbing them all!)
Extra Gum (same as with the pens!)
"E" Coupons - Great Idea - that was fabulous and will definately be used (I took the dollar amounts ill be saving and put in my disney jar ;) ):banana::banana:
Easter Card

thank you So MUCH!!!!!!!
:love:

TODAY is mail day.......still 2 to hear about going out.

Be sure to post so I can mark you off.

Hey All GOOD MORNING!! :goodvibes

So, I got sick yesterday...but had a ray of SUNSHINE as I received a WONDERFUL package from MISSY!!! :love:

So what fabulous E things did I get?? Some of the best EVER!! And I mean that...I just LOVE them all....

Everyday Magazine-with Rachael Ray (I LOVE HER!!!)
Elbow Macaroni (To make my fav. Mac and Cheese)
Elephant Puppet Kit
Erasers (with Tinkerbell)
Egg Puzzle (so cool-it is a 3D puzzle)
Envelopes
Eyeore
EVA Bookmark!!! (I :love: it--Handmade and everything!)
E Note Cards--so perfect!
Extra Gum--yummy Key Lime Pie
Everything Bagel Chips--I love Everything Bagels!!
Empire State Building Magnet--I want to go there someday!
Egg--that Missy crochected :wizard:

Missy you are SO GREAT! It was such a joy to receive...especially when feeling :sick: THANK YOU :hug:

DH is sending off ours today since I am laid up. Don't worry, we didn't forget! :flower3:

Hey All GOOD MORNING!! :goodvibes

So, I got sick yesterday...but had a ray of SUNSHINE as I received a WONDERFUL package from MISSY!!! :love:

So what fabulous E things did I get?? Some of the best EVER!! And I mean that...I just LOVE them all....

Everyday Magazine-with Rachael Ray (I LOVE HER!!!)
Elbow Macaroni (To make my fav. Mac and Cheese)
Elephant Puppet Kit
Erasers (with Tinkerbell)
Egg Puzzle (so cool-it is a 3D puzzle)
Envelopes
Eyeore
EVA Bookmark!!! (I :love: it--Handmade and everything!)
E Note Cards--so perfect!
Extra Gum--yummy Key Lime Pie
Everything Bagel Chips--I love Everything Bagels!!
Empire State Building Magnet--I want to go there someday!
Egg--that Missy crochected :wizard:

Missy you are SO GREAT! It was such a joy to receive...especially when feeling :sick: THANK YOU :hug:

DH is sending off ours today since I am laid up. Don't worry, we didn't forget! :flower3:

Eva, I hope you're feeling better today. Glad the package made you feel a little bit better. I actually had a "f" item to put in there, but couldn't fit it in--remember the Funny Bones from the snack exchange? :laughing:

And I just wanted to note that these last two exchanges worked out for me. I had "D"ania for the D exchange & now "E"va for the E exchange! :lmao:

Thanks Nancy! :hug: Hoping it is just a 25-48 hr bug...this is no time for me to be sick.. :upsidedow

and by the way, the "E"mpire State Building magnet was the E item I bought in NYC. And the building on the bookmark is the ESB. and here's a little tidbit of info--I work down the street from the ESB & I've never been to the top. I've been in it, but didn't have the time to go all the way up, and now I'm too out of shape to even think of walking up all the stairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter