DVC Ultimate Hopper & Flex Feature?

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
We are going on our first trip as DVC members next month. We have always gotten the lenght of stay passes and each gotten to pick a flex feature. With the DVC ultimate hopper (which is the current equivalent of lenght of stay pass, right?) do you get flex features? Or is it strickly park passes? Thanks for the help!

The Park Hopper Plus gets you the park passes with the "plus" features, which are the water parks and PI.

No Flex Feature. Sorry:(

There is no flex feature. You get the length of stay pass that provides entry to all thing including waterparks. The flex feature you are thinking of is really not part of the park pass itself. It is part of a room/pass package that you would buy through Disney that includes the park pass and (separately) the flex feature.

Thanks for the info! I thought that the flex features might be linked to the room/package more than the park tickets.

tss, just want to make sure I know your question. There is two potential passes you are talking about.

There is the Unlimited Magic Pass (aka length of stay pass) which can be purchased by everyone. DVC members do get a discount if they purchase at a DVC resort. This allows unlimited access to all parks (including water parks) while staying at the DVC resort

Second is the only true "DVC" pass - it is called the Magical Years Pass

Here is the details :
• $749 (adult or child)
• For Four (4) of the next Five (5) Years, Five (5) days* per year of admission to the MAGIC KINGDOM Park, Epcot, the Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
• Flexibility to visit all these parks on the same days, plus a choice of two (2) other options per year, such as DOWNTOWN DISNEY Pleasure Island, Disney’s Water Parks (open seasonally): Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, or Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex
• Additional discounts:
– $10 off one adult admissionto DisneyQuest Indoor InteractiveTheme Park (or $5 off one child’s admission)
– 50% off one round of miniature golf
– 10% merchandise discountat the Disney Water Parks
• This new ticket is availableto Disney Vacation ClubMembers. Please be sure toshow either your Key to the World Card with the word“Member” on it or show yourMember ID card

There is currently no discounts on Hopper Passes with a DVC Membership.

Ooops saw you were talking "Flex feature" A flex feature is a component of a Disney Package Deal. Trust me, it was not free with the tickets, you paid for it in addition to your tickets. Believe me, the UMP with the DVC discount, plus anything you previously got on the Flex feature, will now be cheaper than what you paid for the "Package"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter