DVC Member Cruise 2025

Just got the e-mail! DVC Member Cruise 2-7 August 2025 on the Dream.

Explore the scheduled itinerary for the 2025 Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean:

• Saturday, August 2, 2025–Depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
  • Sunday, August 3, 2025–Enjoy a day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind.
  • Monday, August 4, 2025–Arrive in Cozumel, Mexico, an island paradise renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise water and protected coral reefs.
  • Tuesday, August 5, 2025–Enjoy another leisurely day at sea filled with unique experiences and special shows created with Members in mind.
  • Wednesday, August 6, 2025–Arrive at Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise exclusive to Disney Cruise Line.
  • Thursday, August 7, 2025–Debark in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
We created a FB Group for the DVC Member Cruise aboard the Dream to the Western Caribbean August 2-7, 2025 if you’re interested.

YAY!!! I'm not super excited about the itinerary but we can certainly add on some fun before or after. This is the first member cruise where my kids will be off from school. Is there some historical pricing so I can tell my family members to start saving? :love:
We created a FB Group for the DVC Member Cruise aboard the Dream to the Western Caribbean August 2-7, 2025 if you’re interested.

We went on 1 Member Cruise a few years ago and it was great we did the Bahamas instead of Mexico. This itinerary is OK but were gonna try and go again, Member Cruises aren't about the destinations its all about the things onboard...cant wait to make reservations !!!

Oh where oh where are the points charts?
The point/cash chart won’t be out until a few days before the booking window which is April 3rd. We created a FB Group for the DVC Member Cruise aboard the Dream to the Western Caribbean August 2-7, 2025 if you’re interested.

The point/cash chart won’t be out until a few days before the booking window which is April 3rd. We created a FB Group for the DVC Member Cruise aboard the Dream to the Western Caribbean August 2-7, 2025 if you’re interested.
Thanks, I just joined in!!

this will be my wife and I's first ever cruise. I'm starting to dig into rooms, as I'm going to have to have a list ready for the phone call. We are driving to disney on booking day, so that will be fun.

Hope they release pricing and points charts soon!

Any tips or hints for getting through once the phone lines open?
Biggest thing is have a lot of patience, and plan on a couple of hours or more to get to a cast member. There are only so many phone lines & CMs, and many hundreds of people trying to call in. Unless you get super lucky & connect with someone right when the phone lines open, it will be a long wait as each call takes a long while to complete a booking. And please don’t take it out on the CMs answering the phones, they have no control over how long it takes to get through.

It's at the top of the chart. Cash rates are per person based on double occupancy.
Ok. Thats crazy then. I wouldn't have expected the Member cruise to be more then both the non member cruise the week before and week after for the same trip. And by a large amount too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter