DVC Member Cruise 2025

We went on 1 Member Cruise a few years ago and it was great we did the Bahamas instead of Mexico. This itinerary is OK but were gonna try and go again, Member Cruises aren't about the destinations its all about the things onboard...cant wait to make reservations !!!

For those that have done member cruises before, is the cash price for a member cruise similar to the DCL price for the same itinerary? (e.g., comparing it to the July 19 - 24, 2025 Dream cruise with the same Cozumel/Castaway itinerary)

For those that have done member cruises before, is the cash price for a member cruise similar to the DCL price for the same itinerary? (e.g., comparing it to the July 19 - 24, 2025 Dream cruise with the same Cozumel/Castaway itinerary)
Typically they have had close to similar pricing but do tend to run a little higher, is my recollection.

Is it true on a DVC member cruise the tips/gratuities are included in the price?

Correct, it’s paid right after you book. They used to take the money right away, but they now they call you a few days or so after booking.

I hope you go and enjoy it!
Looks like DVC is back to taking the money when you book. Seems easier for everyone.

Find out the booking information and general rules concerning this 2025 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise. Please keep in mind that all reservations are subject to availability.
Please note:
  • Member Services will collect your payment at the time of booking; please have your payment method prepared.

I noticed that…When it was first posted it said full payment was required by May 13 (which I thought was strange). The next time I read the details it had been changed to at the time of booking.

Looks like DVC is back to taking the money when you book. Seems easier for everyone.

Find out the booking information and general rules concerning this 2025 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise. Please keep in mind that all reservations are subject to availability.
Please note:
  • Member Services will collect your payment at the time of booking; please have your payment method prepared.
This makes more sense to me.

I noticed that…When it was first posted it said full payment was required by May 13 (which I thought was strange). The next time I read the details it had been changed to at the time of booking.
Thank you! I thought I was going a bit crazy as I too had thought I’d seen something about payments collected afterwards and up until May. That did seem kind of far out, as for the 2024 sailing it said payment calls would be made within 3 days of booking date.

I see the website will be down tomorrow for some updates, we will have to check to see if it is changing again!

Please note:
Does anyone know if this would count as a "select Disney Vacations" that qualifies for zero percent for 6 months on the Disney Visa card???

I am a resale owner however I purchased in 2014 so I have a "Blue Card" and I am entitled to the perks except for being able to use my points for Cruises and Disney Collection hotels. I know in the past for the member cruises, 1 person in the party had to be paid for with points. Being that is not the case for this cruise am I right to assume I would be able to book the cruise all cash?

I am a resale owner however I purchased in 2014 so I have a "Blue Card" and I am entitled to the perks except for being able to use my points for Cruises and Disney Collection hotels. I know in the past for the member cruises, 1 person in the party had to be paid for with points. Being that is not the case for this cruise am I right to assume I would be able to book the cruise all cash?
Yes, if you are eligible to book, you would be able to book with all cash.

If your membership is not eligible to use points for Disney Cruises, you can't book the Member Cruise even if you intended to pay all cash.

1711551036608.jpeg
A drawing I won in the free raffle during the 2014 DVC MC.

The friend who joined me won Alex Maher’s Jiminy Cricket!

Correct, it’s paid right after you book. They used to take the money right away, but they now they call you a few days or so after booking.

I hope you go and enjoy it!
We are going to try to get on this cruise, it will be just two of us but what if our teenage son decides to join us, do you think we would be able to add him into our room after the fact??

We are going to try to get on this cruise, it will be just two of us but what if our teenage son decides to join us, do you think we would be able to add him into our room after the fact??
There is this note on the website - while I haven’t tried adding or removing guests from a MC booking, I think I’ve seen somewhere that while the initial $95 transaction fee is waived, any changes to the booking there will be the $95 change fee.

• Disney Vacation Club will waive the initial transaction fee associated with booking your Disney Cruise Line reservation for this Member Cruise voyage.

Looking forward to this cruise and hope we can go. We have been on 3 members cruises and the Dream once and loved her..smjj

There is that limit of number in each muster station. It’s not a given that you can add him, even if your room would sleep three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter