Dreams Really Do Come True! - Our Wedding Trip - Spring 2011

Oh what an amazing moment with Mickey & Minnie, it looked really fantastic! Everyone looked like they loved getting cuddles from them both! Not often you get both mice to yourselves for a while, great idea! :goodvibes

REALLY enjoying your trippie and wedding report!! What an amazing day, and beautiful photographs, you all look stunning.

Can't wait for the next instalment!

I thought I was doing well not crying... but currently blowing my nose loudly at my desk at work, so I don't cry in front of my boss and everyone else! :thumbsup2

I'm getting married 13 weeks today :) Not in WDW unfortunately, but we are having our Disneymoon there in September :cool1:

Just read your trip report from the start and I have loved it. Everything seems so perfect and your big day has been so lovely so far. Cannot wait to see the next surprise for your guests :goodvibes

Wow and wow, Mickey and Minnie at your reception. You all looked so happy and your photos are brilliant.
Looking forward to the next installment:thumbsup2

Tina

Just been catching up on this what a great trip report :)

It looks like you had a magical day :)

Cant wait for more.

Sarah x

Just read your whole trip report...

I love your beautiful dress, you made one stunning bride. Your bouquet is gorgeous and I really have enjoyed readimng about your magical day/trip so far. Makes me think of our day... :cloud9:

Can't wait to read more xx

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone. :)

I've been SO busy at work so haven't had any DIS time at all. But I'm actually getting a lunch break today, so will do an update now. :goodvibes:

Once our special guests had left it was time to eat cake!!

We had tea and coffee, and our cake was two different flavours - the bottom tier was carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and the top was almond cake with amaretto mousse. YUM!

After cake time we all had 20 minutes or so to relax and chat, I was keen to make sure I'd properly spoken with everybody, so I enjoyed that.

And then it was time for our second surprise of the day!

Our sunset cruise!

Jack and I had always wanted to do a cruise around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake, and during the wedding planning we couldn't figure out a way to fill the time between dinner and the fireworks. But then one day sat in the garden with my parents we were all chatting and we somehow came up with the cruise as an idea!

Originally I wanted the Yacht, but our guest count got too high, so we had 3 pontoon boats.

225880_10150577372240084_821450083_18648066_3662303_n.jpg

(You can also see our room from here too!)

The three boats posed a bit of a problem as it meant we were splitting up, but we figured it out:

I led a girls boat.

216427_10150563433150084_4803778_n.jpg

229550_10150577372450084_821450083_18648069_6786556_n.jpg

Jack led a boys boat.

215792_10150212400918552_634908551_8289256_5434243_n.jpg

(I don't have many boat professional photos online at the minute - I'll add more but that has to be done from home, so for now I'll put some guest taken ones in.)

And my parents did an old persons boat! :rotfl:

It really was a beautiful cruise, ad we started at just the right time as it was still light:

223425_10150577372355084_821450083_18648067_4469658_n.jpg

First we came out of the marina, headed right close over the MK as there were some deer under the monorail on the grass!

Then we turned back on ourselves and headed over to the Poly, past the Wedding Pavillion of course. :lovestruc

NOT a good photo of me, but you can see the WP and the boys boat in the background.

205555_10150140233921784_660981783_7140091_4634570_n.jpg

Then we went past the Poly, and then headed over towards the Contemporary.

We had to wait for a ferry to go by, which was really fun as all 3 of our boats got up side by side so we were touching, and then we all shouted and waved as the ferry went by.

It was getting darker by this point.

223525_10150577372520084_821450083_18648070_1691729_n.jpg

Then we went over the water bridge. and ont Bay Lake. CR and BLT looked gorgeous. :lovestruc

224340_10150577372690084_821450083_18648073_4439392_n.jpg

Then we headed over to Fort Wilderness, and past the old River Country waterpark.

Our captain, Dave, clearly enjoyed having a boat full of girls and was telling us ghost stories!

He also told us loads of awesome Disney facts - some that even I didn't know! My favourite was told as we passed by Wilderness Lodge - did you know it has the face of a bear?!

[I'll leave this space empty and upload a photo to show to you]

By that time our cruise was almost up, so we had a bit of a race back to the Floridian which was very fun!

The cruise was just amazing, and so perfect for us, everyone was really interested by all the Disney history, and had loads of fun, and if people have fun and learn Disney facts then I'm a super happy lady. I didn't even know you learned Disney history and stories on the cruises, but the fact that we all did, and that everyone still talks about things they learned, makes me realise just how perfect it was for our wedding!

Soon we were pulling back into the Floridian.....how could it be dark already?!?

Poeple had warned me the day would go fast - but this was ridiculously fast!

Up next - MORE FOOD!

I've just caught up with your last couple of posts and all I can say is wow :love:

You all look so wonderfully happy :)

I love the photos with Mickey & Minnie and the cruise looks like it was great fun :goodvibes

What a lovely idea to do that cruise - it seems you thought of everything to make your special day so perfect for everyone.

The cakes sound delicious

Tammy

loving all the good memories your obviously getting from doing your trip report a little late, very jealous.

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I'm all teary eyed just looking at them. It looks like you had a fabulous day. Congratulations and Best wishes! :cheer2:

Victoria, i've just loved reading through this and seeing your beautiful photos. You look AMAZING :) And I love the colour of your bridesmaids dresses they are just gorgeous. Everything is just so elegant and lovely from the flowers to the tables, the vows, boat ride - you worked so hard to have a perfectly magical day and you pulled it off beautifully :goodvibes

And what a lovely song to dance to with your dad, made my eyes water :lovestruc

What a magical day!! Looking forward to reading more, everything looks beautiful. I want a Disney wedding now...

what a fantastic trip report. Your wedding is beautiful and I'm just about to turn into a pushy parent and force my kids to get married there when the time comes ;)

Don't know how you made the choices for food and cake must have been so hard and although your dress is beautiful for me your bouquet wins hands down - never seen such beautiful flowers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter