Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally skimmed over it earlier too! I'm thinking the bucket bag style would be nice. Bigger bag, more room for the pattern! I agree on picking placement, I may have to wait until December...that's going to be tough!

Ugh great! See, I knew that once I got one, I would become obsessed! Got an email that my Lucy bags shipped and I'm already thinking about that new 40th anniversary design! Hoping they'll have lots of styles to chose from when I go in September. Maybe a wristlet or something small....

Wow, I go out and about for the day and I miss all kinds of D&B excitement! :eek:

Hopefully someone will post better pictures of the new WDW print soon.
It will be interesting to see which bags are available in that collection.

I couldn't resist doing a side by side comparison:

Messengers.jpg

Both pictures borrowed from the 'bay. ;)

As for the cruise bags...
I think the red and blue trim on the regular cruise collection gives the bags more of a nautical feel.
But whether I like the new Dream print or not is a bit of a moot point anyway since I won't be sailing that ship.
We're booked on the inaugural year of the Fantasy though! :cool1:
I hope they're still doing D&B bags then, and I hope they change it up more than just substituting the name and year. :rotfl:

OMG, any chance you think I can find that this weekend??? That is TOTALLY the perfect bag for me!!! All the others are too big or too small, this is exactly what I want.

I noticed on the ebay posting it says it will be shipped (estimated) between February 9 and 15. That makes me think they won't be available until then. Or maybe the person selling it isn't going to WDW until then? Or that's when the auction ends? Okay, I'm rambling. Sorry.

That 40th anniversary pattern is cute, but I'm not sure I'd want a bag with all theme park names on it...if they had a wallet or something, that would be good! :thumbsup2

I noticed on the ebay posting it says it will be shipped (estimated) between February 9 and 15. That makes me think they won't be available until then. Or maybe the person selling it isn't going to WDW until then? Or that's when the auction ends? Okay, I'm rambling. Sorry.

Actually it says estimated delivery between the 9th and 15th, and with an auction ending on Feb. 3rd that would be standard shipping, so they must have it or plan to have it in hand by the end date.
Now I am rambling, but I am soooooooooooooo hoping!!!

Actually it says estimated delivery between the 9th and 15th, and with an auction ending on Feb. 3rd that would be standard shipping, so they must have it or plan to have it in hand by the end date.
Now I am rambling, but I am soooooooooooooo hoping!!!

The seller's location says Clermont, FL... so I assume the bag is already in their hands ready to be shipped. I did email seller to see if any other styles are available. Guess there is not going to be a special release event where they have given out a cosmetic bag?:confused3 I really thought this new release would be in October for the 40th anniversary celebration. Of course this was also wishful thinking on my part since I am hoping to do an October trip to celebrate my birthday:wizard:

Ok ladies, I am signing off. Up at 4 am to catch my flight. I am not taking my laptop, but I can update from my phone (but I can't post a pic from there). I will let you know what I see.
Actually if someone wants to PM me an e-mail address, I can e-mail a pic for someone to post if I see anything.

Ok ladies, I am signing off. Up at 4 am to catch my flight. I am not taking my laptop, but I can update from my phone (but I can't post a pic from there). I will let you know what I see.
Actually if someone wants to PM me an e-mail address, I can e-mail a pic for someone to post if I see anything.

Oooh! Have a great trip! Keep an eye out for all the 40th styles. I'm hoping for a nice wallet with the new design!

I will send you my email address.. Will post the pics you send me:cutie: Have a wonderful trip!:wizard:

The seller's location says Clermont, FL... so I assume the bag is already in their hands ready to be shipped. I did email seller to see if any other styles are available. Guess there is not going to be a special release event where they have given out a cosmetic bag?:confused3 I really thought this new release would be in October for the 40th anniversary celebration. Of course this was also wishful thinking on my part since I am hoping to do an October trip to celebrate my birthday:wizard:

I was really hoping for a big 40th anniversary release celebration event too :woohoo: I was already planning on taking a day off and going down for the anniversary weekend :banana: It sounded like so much fun at the Disneyland event and I wanted to be a part of this Disney World/Dooney event :goodvibes

Hope you have a very magical trip and see lots of Dooneys pixiedust: I know Catira will do a great job posting any pictures you take :cool1:

Oooh! Have a great trip! Keep an eye out for all the 40th styles. I'm hoping for a nice wallet with the new design!

I forgot they did a 55th pattern in a wallet :yay: :yay: I would love the 40th in a wallet and can only imagine how long it would take me to pick my placement :lmao:

I am so sad. We were at WDW last week and I drove my family nuts looking for new D & B's and saw nothing. I have to have a 40th anniversary bag and it would have been nice to pick it out myself!

OMG, any chance you think I can find that this weekend??? That is TOTALLY the perfect bag for me!!! All the others are too big or too small, this is exactly what I want.

I like this size too! Maybe they will have a cruise one in this size!
Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to see/hear about what you find.

I have to decide do I want the Dream Purse or the 40th Anniversary one. I have the cruise in a week but I'll be in WDW in May. My husband said I get to pick one or the other. Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter