Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one not impressed with the Dream print? Don't hate me for saying this but it seems kind of generic looking IMO.

Oh, I think it's great! I adore all of my other Disney Dooneys and this one would be THE perfect addition to my collection. BUT, if they don't have them in June, when we cruise, I guess I'll just have to make due with one of the DCL sketch versions...;)

Am I the only one not impressed with the Dream print? Don't hate me for saying this but it seems kind of generic looking IMO.

Yeah, it does seem a bit generic compared to the others, but I think I like that about it. :) I have the DL 55th anniversary bag that I am using now as my everyday bag and when people see it, they want to stop me and look closer to see what is actually on it. From farther away, it has too much stuff on it to appreciate the design. So I think I have the "less is more" opinion of the Dream version :love:

Yeah, it does seem a bit generic compared to the others, but I think I like that about it. :) I have the DL 55th anniversary bag that I am using now as my everyday bag and when people see it, they want to stop me and look closer to see what is actually on it. From farther away, it has too much stuff on it to appreciate the design. So I think I have the "less is more" opinion of the Dream version :love:

I was going to say the same thing. I really like this one better than the other DCL pattern.

I was going to say the same thing. I really like this one better than the other DCL pattern.

Me too. I bought the DCL version last weekend on our 2-night cruise to nowhere thinking that would keep me from buying one on the Dream (we are flying to FL so I am trying to keep my luggage weight down). But if these are available, I will certainly be picking one up. Had I seen the pictures of the Dream version before last weekend though, I would have just waited to get one. I like the DCL version, but I probably don't need two difference cruise ones.... but then again :rotfl2:

I hope that have it when we cruise! We'll be first in line when the store opens!!!:rotfl2:

Me too, me too, LOL. I saw where they were saying a limit of 2 per stateroom and was bummed because there are 3 women traveling in our group. But then I remembered that we are doing B2B...so if they still have them, we should all be able to purchase one :thumbsup2

Me too. I bought the DCL version last weekend on our 2-night cruise to nowhere thinking that would keep me from buying one on the Dream (we are flying to FL so I am trying to keep my luggage weight down). But if these are available, I will certainly be picking one up. Had I seen the pictures of the Dream version before last weekend though, I would have just waited to get one. I like the DCL version, but I probably don't need two difference cruise ones.... but then again :rotfl2:

Me too, me too, LOL. I saw where they were saying a limit of 2 per stateroom and was bummed because there are 3 women traveling in our group. But then I remembered that we are doing B2B...so if they still have them, we should all be able to purchase one :thumbsup2

I already have the med sketch, the DCL tassle tote and 2 wristlets(one to match each of my bags.) I haven't even used the DCL wristlet. Do I need another cruise bag or Dooney for that matter?!!! Probably not! I've also gotten 2 Vera Bradley bags. The new blue lagoon pattern is cute. DH says I don't need anymore bags!! Can you have too many bags, I think not!!! We shall see about this new cruise one though!!!

You cannot have too many bags! It's not a matter of need..lol. I love the Dream bag! The print is adorable.

I really like it. I noticed the pattern says Inaugural VoyageS. The S in voyageS says to me maybe a year or so for that pattern.

Looks like the small is $45. You can see the tag in the pic. Then there is a letter carrier, I assume the price is the same. Then two larger bags. I like the smaller of those, that has the small handles.

I really like it. I noticed the pattern says Inaugural VoyageS. The S in voyageS says to me maybe a year or so for that pattern.

Looks like the small is $45. You can see the tag in the pic. Then there is a letter carrier, I assume the price is the same. Then two larger bags. I like the smaller of those, that has the small handles.

I agree, the prominent 2011 makes me think it's for the whole year too.

I saw on a TR on the cruise board that the bags will be available all year! :):wizard:

I just saw the new 40th anniversary bag on EBAY!!
The pics are not the best, but we now know there is a new pattern:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Dooney-Bourke-W...844?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2c5a6c4454

40ebay.jpg
40ebay2.jpg

Awesome detective work!:thumbsup2 I think I'm gonna need this one! Too bad our trip isn't until October. It's the kind of print I'm probably going to want to hand pick for good placement.

I saw it earlier on ebay, but did not pay attention thinking it was the disneyland 55th bag. But when I got home from the dentist's office, I went back on ebay. I totally agree that I have to have the "perfect placement". I do love that new characters were finally added. Gotta see what other styles become available:cutie:

I saw it earlier on ebay, but did not pay attention thinking it was the disneyland 55th bag. But when I got home from the dentist's office, I went back on ebay. I totally agree that I have to have the "perfect placement". I do love that new characters were finally added. Gotta see what other styles become available:cutie:

I also saw it earlier and even put it in my watch list totally thinking it was the Disneyland 55th :rotfl2: I think the Mickey ears threw me off :rotfl: I completely agree about wanting to hand pick the placement :yay: I can see images for all four parks and what looks like a map of the Magic Kingdom :wizard: Now I have even one more reason to be counting down to our April trip :dance3:

OMG, any chance you think I can find that this weekend??? That is TOTALLY the perfect bag for me!!! All the others are too big or too small, this is exactly what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter