Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both the wonder tote and the 40th bucket; I love them both dearly, and agree the straps are roughly the same length. The 40th is not as wide, though. I'm super happy with it, but will say that because of the clasp, you can't fit in all that much and make it close, for instance if I have my ipad, wristlet and balloon cosmetic bag in it it won't close; but it fits nicely to my body and I don't mind that. HIH.
Thank you, that helps too! :)

I am so excited. I just love the Mickey sketch tote and have for some time wanted it in both 1st and 2nd editions. I have tried on ebay for several but they always go for more than I am willing to pay, more than msrp and they are used. I just got one on the fb page and I am very excited. Brand new and less than msrp and shipping included. I am just nostalgic about that purse since it was the first Disney Dooney. I also recently got the Lucy bag off the fb page with Mickey and Minnie on both sides. I feel complete:lmao:
Well.... I do want the comic purse when it comes out. I guess we are never really complete when it comes to these purses.LOL

just wanted to share from the YC

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

So is anyone buying a D&B bag from Disney Store online today?

It looks like THANKYOU25 and SHIPTODAY stack for 25% off and free shipping. :thumbsup2

I was hoping to pick up a Harvey's bag, but they don't have any in stock. What's up with that?

It looks like THANKYOU25 and SHIPTODAY stack for 25% off and free shipping. :thumbsup2

I was hoping to pick up a Harvey's bag, but they don't have any in stock. What's up with that?

It has been awhile since i have seen Harvey bags there

It also stacks with PARKSFREE if your total is under the $75 for SHIPTODAY.

Can anyone tell me what the discount code is for Disneystore.com when you use your Disney Visa? I know I've seen it before, but I can't recall, and my shopping cart is full!

Did not get a Dooney, but started some Christmas shopping and got a Mickey Tree Skirt! :) Thanks for the heads up on the 25% off! :goodvibes

I really really want to get one today but they don't have any that I like. I like the style/cut of the Disneyland 55th anniversary tote bag but I don't want that print. I want that cut with a Disney World print.

I'm not crazy about the cruise prints and don't like the Disney sketch. I really wanted a 40th anniversary bag but they haven't been available online for ages.

Sorry for the whine. :)

I still want a Harvey's too but I ended up getting the Disney Cruise Line Disney Dream Wristlet for $39.97 total. The PARKFREE shipping code worked. :thumbsup2

Now I just hope it comes before the 29th (when I leave for my cruise) and that is has good placement.

I picked up the Mickey Mouse tassel bag! With all of my discounts ( Disney's 25% off, Free shipping,ebates and Disney Visa) $189 bag cost me $133 plus tax. Woo Hoo!

I really want a black Dooney balloon bag. I love the size of the Patty bag but on Disneyshopping it only comes in white. Does anyone remember if they have ever seen it in black? I am wondering if they did not make it in black or if they are just out of it.

Thanks,
Linda

Me! I've been wanting the sketch crossbody. I got it in purple - here's hoping for great placement - Mickey and the castle on the front, please! :lovestruc

I picked up the Mickey Mouse tassel bag! With all of my discounts ( Disney's 25% off, Free shipping,ebates and Disney Visa) $189 bag cost me $133 plus tax. Woo Hoo!

You were able to use the Visa discount with the 25% off? I tried but it wouldn't stack.

I really want a black Dooney balloon bag. I love the size of the Patty bag but on Disneyshopping it only comes in white. Does anyone remember if they have ever seen it in black? I am wondering if they did not make it in black or if they are just out of it.

Thanks,
Linda

I'm pretty sure several bags in the balloon collection only came in one color.

This is the way I remember it:

Susanna - Black
Drawstring - Black
Satchel - Black
Collette - White
Patty - White
Margot - Both
Wristlet - Both
Cosmetic - White

Please chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm glad some of you are taking advantage of the sale today. I'm crossing my fingers for great placement for everyone. :thumbsup2

thinking about the mini margot- want a park bag, but would like a bit more space at the bottom then the sketch crossbody; reviews are mixed, so I'm torn... some people say the opening is so small you can't get your hand in? Also, I'm wondering about the length of the strap- is it the same as the other crossbodies?

thinking about the mini margot- want a park bag, but would like a bit more space at the bottom then the sketch crossbody; reviews are mixed, so I'm torn... some people say the opening is so small you can't get your hand in? Also, I'm wondering about the length of the strap- is it the same as the other crossbodies?

The length of the strap on the margot is just as long, it is just partly detachable so you can make it a shorter hand held bag. The opening is very small.:)

I had a mini margot and returned it. The strap was nice and long and I really liked it but the opening was so small and the bag itself was much too small.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter