Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
im really having myself a toss-up right now ... im loving the new blue and white large tote. but i thought to myself maybe i should just get the pouchette. since the pouchette is only about $60 that way if another new print comes out and i love it :love: i wont have like 7 disney dooneys :rotfl: i really hope to get another disney dooney on my september trip coz it is really great to see them all in person and ge the "perfect one" :wizard:

Here is the continuation thread as we reached 200 pages on "part 1".

:cool1:

Since you started the new thread, would you be able to copy and paste the important info from the first post of the last thread with all the prices and such ? I think that will save new addicts some time over here on this one !

Thanks !

i am about average size and i tried the pouchette on. it fit but without much room to spare. probably not over a jacket although i didn't try it. i ended up sending it back. the pouchettes are very cute, but i didn't think i would end up using it. if you are a small person, and if you don't need a big bag, that would be fine. also, i felt like there was not much body to the fabric, a bit thinner than i expected. guess i will stick with my wonder tassel and cindy totes for the most use for now. hope this helps!:)

I guess I'm looking for a summer 'don't need a lot of stuff' bag. For instance, maybe at a concert, or a baseball game...KWIM?

I usually use big ol' honkin bags that can carry everything including the kitchen sink in them.

I just thought the pouchette would come in handy for those 'only need a lil' guy' events.

Here is the pic I posted of the pouchette on my shoulder. Not much room, but can be done, and it kind of tucks under your arm nicely. I would not be able to do this with a jacket on however.
IMG_0903-1.jpg

Hmmm - interesting. Thank you!

When the new styles came out, I said that I wasn't gonna get any . . . but that blue pouchette is really starting to grow on me . . . :rolleyes1

It's grown on me, as well. I almost wish that pink Minnie one, was just like the blue Mickey one, but Minnie heads. That would have me all over that one! The current pink one looks so .....cheap. Or child like. Or something. I'm not drawn to it, at all. :snooty:

For you ladies that have the blue pouchette, are you happy with the quality of the fabric? I've seen a few posts were there seemed to be some disappointment in the quality of the beige mailbag, so I was curious if the same thing was happening with the pouchette . . . :confused3

Any input is much appreciated - thanks!

For you ladies that have the blue pouchette, are you happy with the quality of the fabric? I've seen a few posts were there seemed to be some disappointment in the quality of the beige mailbag, so I was curious if the same thing was happening with the pouchette . . . :confused3

Any input is much appreciated - thanks!

i thought the blue was nice but the fabric was somewhat thinner than expected. i ended up returning it for this reason and the size. don't get me wrong, it's a nice bag, i guess i just didn't love it. i do prefer the blue to the pink tho, as the pink was almost a little wrinkly. different fabric i think. hope this helps!

I am fine with the quality of the material on the pouchette. The leather strap is sewn on very well, the zipper seems sturdy, the inside is lined in a vinyl pink with inner pockets. The design of the mickeys is like "weaved into" the fabirc - not sure how else to describe that. The bottom is wide enough that it sits on a surface - does not fall over. I like it alot.

im really having myself a toss-up right now ... im loving the new blue and white large tote. but i thought to myself maybe i should just get the pouchette. since the pouchette is only about $60 that way if another new print comes out and i love it :love: i wont have like 7 disney dooneys :rotfl: i really hope to get another disney dooney on my september trip coz it is really great to see them all in person and ge the "perfect one" :wizard:

Not to "enable you" or anything, but - if you get the pouchette - you could use it inside your large bags as a way to organize small things in your large bags. Then you can use both at the same time and enjoy double the disney! :thumbsup2

It's here!!! My new purse is here!!!!

The wonder tote and cosmetic bag from Summer Lace arrived today!

e9cf1e0c.jpg

08386539.jpg

It's here!!! My new purse is here!!!!

The wonder tote and cosmetic bag from Summer Lace arrived today!

e9cf1e0c.jpg

What FANTASTIC placement on the Wonder! I LOVE IT!! :love:

**For those of you with a seemingly 'inside scoop' - has their been rumblings of when new releases will be?

I'm really tossing around that blue pouchette. I think I might just be having an *itch* and not really a well thought out need for it. I mean, I used BIG bags. I wish my big Wonder, was bigger.

And I actually HATE the color blue. If I had to choose one color of the rainbow, I didn't care for at all, it would be blue.

If it was in any other color, I'd probably jump on it. Charcoal gray would have been super nice! Or black, red... see? Any color but blue.

Talk me out of this one, and tell me new ones are coming.

But wouldn't it be superbly perfect at a Jimmy Buffett concert this summer?? :laughing:

Hi All!
I thought I would share a fun fact that I learned today. :goodvibes Disney Dooney's are also being sold on the Disney Cruise Lines. (I saw a Personal Navigator from the ship that has an add with pictures of the White Sketch Line in it) So for anyone that is going or knows someone who is going on a Disney Cruise Live vacation soon, that is another way you can purchase your bag. I am going on May 2nd and I will check out was they offer and what promotions they have on the ship and let everyone know. I'm not sure if this was already known but I thought I would share :lovestruc

So are we all hanging in thread 2 now? I like being able to just look in one (not to be too lazy:rotfl:).

Here is a pic of my "collection" - the pouchette hanging from my arm/elbow. Kind of gives you a feel for the size compared to the sketch tassel tote. Honestly - I can fit just as much stuff in the pouchette as I can the tassel tote. The tassel tote being so stiff - is hard to pack it full. The pouchette is flexiable and you can pack it.
IMG_0907.jpg

Are these the purses int the parks now? Is the tan 2 tone purse not longer there??

Are these the purses int the parks now? Is the tan 2 tone purse not longer there??

All the purses are still in the parks including the tan purses. It is becoming extremely hard (dare I say impossible) to find the version 1 white sketch anywhere on property now though.

I have the tan letter carrier and considering trading someone for a blue pouchette...pm me if you are interested. Thanks!

I wish there were more of the sketch cosmetic bags on ebay! I keep seeing the wonder print.

I wish there were more of the sketch cosmetic bags on ebay! I keep seeing the wonder print.
I know! I thought there would be more sketch; thought there would be more in general.
I really do think they will eventually be out at the parks for sale. I just cannot imagine that they would produce those in a low quantity just for a giveaway....just my speculation though.

JADE C ~

I lived in Wesley Chapel for a year! Meadow Pointe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter