Does it get cold?

If nothing else, pack a sweater/hoodie if you plan to do the movie theater. It's the coldest place on the ship! We had to bring blankets from our room one time. And I always bring a light sweater for the deck just in case. A storm at sea could bring in chillier temps.

Like others have said, I found the dining rooms and theater to be really cold. I wore a cardigan every night and was still quite chilly. I am very cold natured though. My husband wasn't cold at all and thought I was crazy. Ha!

The breeze could be chilly on deck at night, and we did find it cold inside in a number of areas on our recent WBPC - even when we were only 7 degrees north of the equator! I would always recommend packing a light sweater/jacket - unless you want a souvenir, then don't pack one and pick one up on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter