Do your dancin' here!

How loved I feel! :love: Thanks, peeps!

Am I done packing? Darlin, I do not pack on my birthday. I eat, sleep, DIS, and work (sort of) that's it. Packin tomorrow (after my mani/pedi ;)). Oh, and I'm making Mike do the laundry tonight .. does that count?

Am I done packing? Darlin, I do not pack on my birthday. I eat, sleep, DIS, and work (sort of) that's it. Packin tomorrow (after my mani/pedi ;)). Oh, and I'm making Mike do the laundry tonight .. does that count?

Happy Birthday Jodie!

Happy Birthday Jodie! :bday: party:

Can't wait till Friday - Hello HRH!!! :dogdance: :dogdance:

happy bday jodie.......

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

:bday:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!!:bday:

Only two more bananas to go! :banana: :banana:

:rotfl2: ---good one!!

why is Mike doing the laundry tonite.....shouldn't you's be uh...celebrating??

Thanks again, everyone! :goodvibes

Ah, we'll be celebrating a day and a half from now. That's what happens when you work opposite tours. Mike is working 3 - 11 tonight. I work 11pm -7 am tonight. There are weeks that Mike and I see each other for about 2 waking hours a day ... which is why we'll be married forever! ;)

Just printed boarding passes, yay! :woohoo:
One banana to go :banana:

:dogdance: One work work day! :dogdance:

For those of you there this weekend - if you see a chubby couple with black and white dogs at the HRH, stop and say HI! :wave:

Procrastinator here ... will someone come to my house and pack for me, please? I should adopt Mike's philosophy: pack entire closet whether you think you'll need it or not. I was going to print our boarding passes now, but I don't know how many bags we'll wind up with, and sadly, it's only a 5 night trip. Could be 2 bags. Could be 4. Who knows?!

Leaving for the airport in (30) minutes :banana: :banana:
Hope to see a few of you there. Just look for my son from the pics below (no, he will NOT be wearing the unform :rotfl: . BUT, one of us will probably have a shirt or something that says BLUE STARS).

I'm in Lititz, hi neighbor!

Wow, When I first started in the Post Office in 1990 I worked at the Lititz Post Office, the old one. Since I transferred to Reading I think they have built a new one. What a small world it is (oh no, that song is in my head now :eek: :eek:)

Wow, When I first started in the Post Office in 1990 I worked at the Lititz Post Office, the old one. Since I transferred to Reading I think they have built a new one. What a small world it is (oh no, that song is in my head now :eek: :eek:)

:headache: D'OH!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And in mine!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter