Do your dancin' here!

What I need is for the ride to close down just for me. With the lights on. Going at my own speed. With someone reading the handbook to me. And telling me exactly what to shoot. Someone needs to make that happen. For me.

We were riding once with 2 carloads of Dissers and the ride broke down (only time it's happened to me) the lights came on. Bev was with us, maybe she can make it happen again. While we sat there with the trigger engaged we got 10 points every few seconds and we all were doing it.

Can I still dance even if I have 86 days to go? :banana:
This will be our first time at USF & IOA!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

homies, i got the go ahead from the mods to start a chat thread that will be kept in the universal forums.

the disney side has many chat threads and not all are kept in the cb threads.

come by the something about nothing thread and say hi.

now maybe i won't have to hijack threads anymore........:eek:
have a place to chat.

Two weeks

906afdf5-23c1-4462-b63d-6687e67b6819

Tomorrow is 3 weeks for us! Really, damo, I am not sure why you didn't consult me before scheduling your vacation? We could've had an MIB marathon. Next time, plan a little better. Or, at least cross check my vacation calendar. Geez. :rolleyes1

Tomorrow is 3 weeks for us! Really, damo, I am not sure why you didn't consult me before scheduling your vacation? We could've had an MIB marathon. Next time, plan a little better. Or, at least cross check my vacation calendar. Geez. :rolleyes1

We leave three weeks from today, so we'll be there same time as you, AlexandNessa. We're staying at PBH 5/3-7.

Oopsie. My bad.

Next year we are going the last week in February with my kids and their "friends" since it is spring break at the universities. BOOK IT!!!

ksdave, we are at HRH (for the 1st time) 5/3 - 5/8. Hope we can say HI!

damo, we'll look into that! I know we are going the last week of April/first week of May next year. But, that doesn't rule out end of February. I'd love to do Mardi Gras again. Have your secretary call my secretary! :)

7 More days for us. Staying at The Royal Pacific :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter