"Do you wanna go on vacation with us to Disney World?"......"YEEEEESSSS" - Pre T

So I finally got our itenirary from my sister in law last night that we all worked on the other night! I am super excited about this! We don't have every hour of every day planned out but we have feneral ideas of waht parks we want to be at and what day. And we sorta made our dinner and breakfast reservations around this also!

So to start it off...

Friday - 17

Me, mom, and Zach arrive at airport around 12 something. A little later than originally planned but it's ok. So we figure be in room by 2, that is with a lot of cushioning..lol....And the rest of Friday isn't decided yet because I want to go to Magic Kingdom but she isn't sure if she wants to eat dinner in MK...So this day is still up in the air!!

Saturday - 18

Everyone else will be arriving on this day!! YAY!! Once they get there we will be going to Epcot!

Dinner at Coral Reef
Illuminations Parade at 9

Sunday - 19

Today is Beach day! We are going to rent a car for the day and go to Cocoa Beach! Since we have the car we are going to be going to the grocery for the week too.

The plan is to get up in the morning get the car. The girls go grocery shopping for groceries for the week and to buy stuff to pack lunches for the day. From there we will go and pick up the guys and head off to the beach. We plan on spending lunch time there and just hanging out for a few hours. After we do that then we will head back to DW where we plan on havin dinner at Chef Mickey's and trying to fit in Fantasmic that evening!
*Question for anyone reading....What would be the quickest way to get from the Contemporary Resort to Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic*

Monday - 20

Animal Kingdom
Jammin Jungle Parade at 4

We have this evening open up and just realized that we had no actual plans for it just yet. So this evening is in the planning mode still. And from rough drafts of EMH this is supposed to be a morning EMH for AK so I plan on getting there as early as possible to ride Expedition Everest!!

Tuesday - 21

WOOHOO...Magic Kingdom Day!!

Dreams Come True Parade - 3pm

Dinner at Crystal Palace

Then possibly over to Downtown Disney to finish the evening!

Wednesday - 22

Blizzard Beach during the day

Back to the room to get cleaned up! Then off to the MNSSHP for the evening!

Thursday - 23

Hollywood Studios Day

Block Party Bash - 3pm

Then off to Wilderness Lodge for Mickey's Backyard BBQ Dinner

Friday - 24

Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine(For JoJo and Einstein..lol)

Then we are going to spend most of the Day at Downtown Disney

Dinner at Planet Hollywood!!

Saturday - 25

Sad Sad departure day! Since our flight got moved up to leave at 1 instead of 6 we have to be ready for the ME by 10 which stinks but it will be ok!

So what does everyone think about these non detailed plans so far??

I think your plans look great! Nice to have a beach day in there. I think the easiest way from Contemporary to DHS will be to take the bus directly from the Contemporary. Mickey's Backyard BBQ sounds fun!

I stumbled upon your post...

I go every October. This may sound like blasphemy, but if you, your mom and brother are adventurous and like scary stuff you should consider Universal's Halloween Horror Nights that first Friday you arrive. It's definitely not for children or the faint of heart, but every year we have to go because my nieces and nephews (16s, 17s) love it so much (ok, so do I). The event goes from 6:30pm-2am, so you could leisurely check-in at your hotel, unpack, relax and have a nice early dinner and still have plenty of time to go.

Also, when the rest of your family arrives, you should think about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. It's great too, and young kids will like it as much as adults.

Hello. I am Holly's mom. We are planning a not-so-scary visit for the baby. LOL, I will leave the spreadsheet planning to my daughter and my daughter-in-laws mother. I just don't remember which evening yet. But I can guarantee it is already in the works. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter