Do you have any Festivals in your town, or nearby?

Wishydoo

<font color=blue>Gets buzzed from Arizona Green Te
In the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area we have:

CanalFest
Peach Festival
Allentown Art Festival
Taste of Buffalo
and yes, even the Eden Corn Festival!

:D :D :D

The suburb I live in has an annual Onion Festival (why onions? I have NO idea! :p )

How'd you like to be known as the Onion Queen? :teeth:

How'd you like to be known as the Onion Queen?

LOL Steve...that may beat Canal Queen! :teeth:

Lewiston, NY has the Peach Festival.
I think Peach Queen would be a sweet title, hehe
:D

I forgot to mention that Niagara Falls used to have a cool Festival of Lights every winter, but they did away with it a few years ago.

There's no Festival of Lights anymore at Niagara?? :( Bummer, I've been to it and it was cool!!

Hmm. How about the Yankee Peddler Festival?

I don't think that I can even begin to list all the festivals that happen in and around Ohio. It seems like every village has something going on at one time or another throughout the year.

It was awesome Steve, but I guess it was too expensive for the city to handle.:(

We have Fireman's Day in July. The firemen sponsor it. It's loads of fun!!:)

Hmm, well, we have Pilgrammage. And the Market Street Festival (one of the top in the southeast!) And Tennessee Williams Weekend. Those are the only ones I know of...
Back in Winchester, VA, the top thing was the Apple Blossom Festival.
In Lexington, VA... Gosh, I only remember the college stuff, like Buffalo Creek. Ooh, they just started Chocolate Weekend. :)
In NJ, we had the Balloon Festival.

the River Festival.

its usually a great time with lots of stuff to do!

Balloon Fest (hot air balloons)
and
Melon Fest

The actual little town I live in has Frontier Days, Festival of the River and Garlic Festive.

Nearby towns have Strawberry Festival, Tulip Festival (just went this weekend) and Daffodil Festival.

Lots and lots in the state.
DD's college town has Lentil Festival ;)

More festivals in Buffalo/Niagara:

Friendship Festival
Polish Heritage Festival
Irish Festival
Hellenic Festival
Italian Festival
And of course, the National Chicken Wing Festival ;)
Guitar Festival
Winter Festival

A very ethnic area - lots of ethnic heritage festivals - makes for some good eating! :D

I agree with Towncrier... Ohio has a TON of festivals all over. Infact my grandfather has a booth at some festival or another every weekend starting this week up until Oct. He makes photo pins. We've been doing it since the 80's.

In our Town we have a St Rocco's fair which is a big three day affair. Lots of family fun :)

we have country days...complete with bed races, diaper derby, moon light bike ride, sidewalk sales, tutle races, and so much more

Sure with we had that firemans day thing here!!!! wohooo!!!

Coming up over Memorial Day weekend my town has the Old Fashioned Ice Cream Festival. Also during the same weekend there is the Moonshine Festival in Southern Ohio.

There are around 40 festivals in the state of Ohio and I've been to many of them. Once upon a time I was one of the queens for the Ice Cream festival and we traveled around the state to the different festivals promoting our area. I even have the crown to prove it. LOL

Delaware, Oh has Jug day at fair which is one Day I don't want to work b.c I can't get there.
Circleville Has pumpkin fest.

Holland, MI has Tulip Festival
There's Travease City cherry fest
Franemuth Bravian fest.
Danelion fest in drethe, MI
There's a blueberry fest and apple fest too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter