Do you have a Mickey Head on your antenna?

A friend of mine works on The Disney Magic and she gave me a DCL one last week. Not on Buzz Lightyear yet. I can't reach the antenna - LOL.

Just wondering because I do. Makes me smile when I see another car with one. I would assume many of us do (as addiction takes many forms;))

No:(
But I have 17 antenna toppers super glued to the top of my dashboard!!
Mickey is in the middle.
I love all the antenna toppers so much and with no antenna anymore I decided to make a display of them in the minivan.:goodvibes

Had one....a gold bling bling one....got it from Disney World at the 50th anniv.....DH went through the car wash......Mickey never came home. :((
Years ago, when we had a van, we had it serviced regularly at the dealership. After any service, they washed the vehicle, and it regularly came home without Mickey. DH called the first time, and they had rescued the antenna ball and we picked it up the next time we were in. After that, he had strict orders.....check before you leave the lot. That said, it happened again (and again), and they just put it in a window until we picked it up :thumbsup2

I do. The Canadian flag one. I've also gotten a license plate frame. Makes it easier to see my car in the parking lot.:)

Wow, this post is from 2009, :laughing::laughing: None of our cars have antenna but i did buy one and have it by my rear break light behind seats on the shelf!

I have the DCL one and on DH's truck it's the Mickey with the conductor hat from DCA.

Have had several over the years. The last two 'disappeared' off my antenna. (Ford F150, so someone must have really wanted the darn things.) the two lost toppers were Grumpy.

we have several as well. We have had one gone, just like another poster had car serviced, washed and got it back it was missing. Next time we went my husband saw it on one of their new models. He didnt care, just left it.
We had 4 bought 3 more this trip. Right now Perry is my antenna..

I have the soccer Mickey head on my PT Cruiser woody. I need a new one, after 2 years, it's starting to fade.

Currently sporting Santa Mickey :blush: so need to switch it up with snowman with Mickey ears.

Also have vinyl family on our rear window and two other Disney vinyl's on our rear, side windows. They still make me smile!

No antenna topper for my, but I do have the vinyl family stickies wearing mouse ears on the rear window of my car. That's almost as good... right?????

My PT Cruiser gets a new one every month right now it has a Happy New Year one on it. You can visit my FaceBook page Stan's food and stuff for the monthly Mickey Head update (it's one of my New Years Resolutions).

I had the castle on my truck till someone in their christmas fun took it off. It was there almost a year.

On the back I have a decal that says my other car is a monorail!

Always have a topper on my truck and dh's. I change with the seasons, ie:, christmas, valentines day, easter, halloween, canada day. I would love to have a license plate frame, I looked on our last trip at MK and Downtown Disney...no luck. The only topper that has ever been taken was a grumpy that was on dh's truck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter