Do you have a Mickey Head on your antenna?

aristocat65

DIS Veteran
Just wondering because I do. Makes me smile when I see another car with one. I would assume many of us do (as addiction takes many forms;))

Just wondering because I do. Makes me smile when I see another car with one. I would assume many of us do (as addiction takes many forms;))

I don't have an antenna, but I do have a lime green mickey head, it's just hanging from my rear view mirror!

One for each car. Sorcerer Mickey hat and a purple regular Mickey.

I don't on my car as i do not have an aerial.. however, my wife has a Cheetah print mickey head (she works at the zoo here) on her minivan.. We change them on occasion and have them for the seasons (christmas, st patty's day, halloween) however, one of them was stolen off the car (Pirate mickey head but we have a replacement).

I do!! Mine is the new Celebrate Today balloon with mouse ears! Love it & I never see any others like it!!

Yes I have a red one (China) but it is turning pink. I drive an Impala so I have to use scissors to make the hole bigger and push it on the On-Star antenna.

Linda

toot_horn.gif
Darn tootin'! I have the gold-eared Mickey at the current time. I have several for throughout the year.

I don't on my car as i do not have an aerial..

Oh, an aerial is at the TOP of any wishlist I have for a vehicle. No aerial...no buy! :rotfl:

Of course. I have lots of them that I rotate through depending on the season. I have only ever had one stolen and it was the rainbow mickey head that my daughter picked out on our last trip. At the moment I have the bambi head on. My favourite is the princess crown with the pink jewels!!

Of course I do...... We are looking at replacing our van and #1 on my 'must have' list is an antenna. I have lots of Mickey's - different ones for each season and then some. Right now I have a Mickey golf ball on mine.

I do I do...:yay: now I have my 08 one on, getting ready to get my 09. But I change them with the seasons.

Neither of our Subaru's have antennas - so we just wedge the Mickey heads between the dash and the windshield. I just make sure to buy "visible" theme or coloured ones ;)

I don't have any...but it's on my wishlist. I love seeing them and on Friday I contemplated honking and waving at the person in front of me who had one on their antenna...but decided they might think I was off-kilter...LOL :lmao: I made a funny!!! Anyway...I should have 'cause it might have been one of you and you would have understood me completely! I will do it next time! :thumbsup2

We've had a couple, but unfortunatly they have been stolen. Now I have put a little eye hook in the top of the heads and hang them over our mirror! Right now I have Stitch hanging out!

:sad2:I have a drawer full of them and none of them fit on this car
I have only an onstar antenna and it is too thick...

I have a few. Right now I'm using my Mickey head with the silver glitter ears.
I have a pink one with a crown, a red/white candy cane striped one for christmas, wizard hat Mickey and a white ghost Mickey for Halloween.
When I'm at WDW in August, I will be buying more!

I love my Mickey antenna toppers!:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter