Do we need to pack bug spray?

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
I'm so excited were leaving soon!!!!!!!!

Are the bugs bad I hope we don't need to take mid-day breaks considering the parks are closing earlier the week we are there. It's just me and my hubby so I guess we'll just take it slow.

Are you talking about bug repellant for your skin or bug spray for the rooms? If it's for yourself, it's not a bad idea. You will probably be out in the evenings and the bugs do like to "snack". For the room, not really necessary.

About 2-3 weeks before I travel south for vacations, I start taking Garlic pills. It might be an 'old wives tale' but, it works for me. No bug-bites at all. I am already taking them for my September trip because I really don't want mosquito bites this year. :smooth:

shinji

I have never seen a bug inside a Disney park. They must REALLY spray. I did see some of those huge Palmetto bugs near the resort pool, though. Yuck!

You might want to bring some bug spray for later in the evening, though I have never gotten bit a lot at Disney. Places like the poly's beach seem to have more bugs so you might want some for nighttime walks at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter