Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

I am a 26 yr. old single mom and I am trying to figure out where do you go to meet a nice guy, someone preferably who enjoys Disney as much as I do?

I'm a guy and I'd consider myself a Disney fanatic. Although I'm very cynical and pessimistic about most everything else in life, I'm a sucker for that Disney Pixie Dust and Magic.

Maybe it is because I connect Disney with a feeling of wonder from my childhood, or maybe I'm just fascinated by how the whole Disney phenomenon grew out of a simple idea between two friends, Iwerks and Disney.

Anyway, I've collected all the area music from the parks, and have a constant loop going of background Disney music in my home. I drink from my Pop Century mug everyday, and my ringtone is "Please stand clear of the doors..."

So to answer the original post, yes...Disney guys exist and I'm one of them.

Male 54 married and a fanatic. I would go @ least twice a year if I could get my wife to go that often.

Hello my name is Brian. im a 30 yr old father of a 7 yr old girl. im a huge disney fanatic and so is my daughter. we like all theme parks and have a good collections of movies and theme park music.. i am a nice disney guy who is trying to find a sweet disney girl..

Single m 31 here Disney Freak you can contact me monorailco on yahoo messanger.

Yes, I'm a newly single man who loves Disney. In fact, back when I was married I even had an entire room decorated in nothing but Disney...adding to it every year. I still have the stuff...just had to sell the house...LOL.

Hello my name is Brian. im a 30 yr old father of a 7 yr old girl. im a huge disney fanatic and so is my daughter. we like all theme parks and have a good collections of movies and theme park music.. i am a nice disney guy who is trying to find a sweet disney girl..

Yes, I'm a newly single man who loves Disney. In fact, back when I was married I even had an entire room decorated in nothing but Disney...adding to it every year. I still have the stuff...just had to sell the house...LOL.

Welcome back Brian (or was that on another thread :confused3) and welcome Joe Black! (now I want to watch that movie again, Meet Joe Black). There are a couple other threads you may want to check out. Here are the links:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1774537

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1867422

would post others but looks like Joe is finding them LOL

My dh is a HUGE Disney fan and always has been. We're not leaving for 33 days and he already has his carry-on and suitcase packed. He loves to pin trade and is currently going through his collection now. His biggest wish is to buy enough points on DVC to live on property. We both use to work there. He was in transportation and loved every minute of it. He went to Wal-mart the other day to stock up on ponchos to give out to families w/ children who get caught in a rain storm. DH made a countdown calender w/ mickey heads that we take turns removing everyday.

We've even started planning our next trip and we haven't even left on this one.:lmao:

Yep...he is a tyed in the wool..full fledge Disney fanatic.:wizard:

My dh is a HUGE Disney fan and always has been. We're not leaving for 33 days and he already has his carry-on and suitcase packed. He loves to pin trade and is currently going through his collection now. His biggest wish is to buy enough points on DVC to live on property. We both use to work there. He was in transportation and loved every minute of it. He went to Wal-mart the other day to stock up on ponchos to give out to families w/ children who get caught in a rain storm. DH made a countdown calender w/ mickey heads that we take turns removing everyday.

We've even started planning our next trip and we haven't even left on this one.:lmao:

Yep...he is a tyed in the wool..full fledge Disney fanatic.:wizard:

that is awesome! and why not plan for other trips... I have 2 in 2009 that I am working on (with others) and then 3, wait... 4 others still this year (and that is outside of trips with some family etc)

I absolutely love Disney... its about the perfect place to go for a vacation. I grew up watching Disney on Sunday nights. Fun memories, simple times, and Uncle Walt talking about his dreams and plans!!! I am 48 going on about 21 or so... :) I am planning to go 2nd week of October 08.

I absolutely love Disney... its about the perfect place to go for a vacation. I grew up watching Disney on Sunday nights. Fun memories, simple times, and Uncle Walt talking about his dreams and plans!!! I am 48 going on about 21 or so... :) I am planning to go 2nd week of October 08.

I remember watching Disney on Sundays. Couldn't' wait to come inside after playing to watch the new Disney movie. That was the good old days. :goodvibes

Amen to that! I ,too , watched Disney on Sunday nights and the Mickey Mouse Club. I love going down to WDW because each time it's like being a kid again-no responsibilities, no boss, just relax and enjoy. I'm probably more excited about running into Mickey than any one else in my family (kind of embarrassing but I don't care!) At least once a trip I get teary just because I"m in such an incredible place of innocence and childhood that I think most anyone can relate to.:goodvibes

I wouldn't call my dh a fanatic, but he definitely loves all things Disney. He's recently started showing an interest in the man behind the magic...the one and only Walt Disney. He's reading his bio, buying his documentaries etc. He even started a Disney DVD collection for our future kids...i love it!

I wouldn't call my dh a fanatic, but he definitely loves all things Disney. He's recently started showing an interest in the man behind the magic...the one and only Walt Disney. He's reading his bio, buying his documentaries etc. He even started a Disney DVD collection for our future kids...i love it!

Warn him that collecting Disney Movies is Adictive. I started buying them for my Mom (or so I told everyone) and after she Past away I couldn't stop. I now have every Disney Full Length animated feature on VHS and have started collecting the Collector Versions that they've been releasing on DVD.

Help me I can't Stop:scared1: :scared1:

Warn him that collecting Disney Movies is Adictive. I started buying them for my Mom (or so I told everyone) and after she Past away I couldn't stop. I now have every Disney Full Length animated feature on VHS and have started collecting the Collector Versions that they've been releasing on DVD.

Help me I can't Stop:scared1: :scared1:

There is nothing wrong with that and I'll doubt you'll get any of us here to help stop you!!! :rotfl:

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter