Do I have to pay with Disney visa to get the dining discount?

StarLime

Earning My Ears
I have a trip planned next month and I was planning on using my Disney redemption dollars that I’ve been saving over the years to pay for all meals that week. However, some of the restaurants I plan on going to offer the 10% off with the Disney visa. Do I physically have to pay with the card to receive the discount? Or can I just present the card and pay with the redemption card?

I have a trip planned next month and I was planning on using my Disney redemption dollars that I’ve been saving over the years to pay for all meals that week. However, some of the restaurants I plan on going to offer the 10% off with the Disney visa. Do I physically have to pay with the card to receive the discount? Or can I just present the card and pay with the redemption card?
Hollywood and Vine last trip. We told the CM that we wanted to pay the bill with the balance left on the visa rewards card and the rest on a Disney gift card. They applied the 10% discount to the bill. Saved around $30 and did not put anything on the Visa credit card. Pleasant surprise, did not expect that.

Hollywood and Vine last trip. We told the CM that we wanted to pay the bill with the balance left on the visa rewards card and the rest on a Disney gift card. They applied the 10% discount to the bill. Saved around $30 and did not put anything on the Visa credit card. Pleasant surprise, did not expect that.
You’re lucky but you’re right in that that is not the official policy of Rewards Card and/or Disney Visa.

We've been able to get the 10% discount at Polite Pig and use the Disney Visa Rewards Redemption card to pay in the past but I don't think it's a guarantee. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter