Do AAA rates change if you check in Value Season and cross over to Regular?

hbridges

Earning My Ears
If I check in October 4th, will my rate change for the next night? I know Ap rates don't matter, but what about AAA?
Thanks!

We are checking in to ASMo on December 17th (value season) with a AAA discount (around 60.00 per night), and the rate applies to our whole stay, even though it overlaps into Holiday season.

The rates stay the same for your whole stay if the season changes while you are there. If you check in during a cheaper season and the rate goes up while you are there, it is good for you. But if you check in during a more expensive rate season and the rates go down while you are there, you pay the higher rate the whole time you are there, UNLESS, you make separate reservations, one for the more expensive season and the second for the cheaper season. Then you need to check out and back in on the day when the rate changes. Not a big deal, especially if it saves some money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter