DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend someone to follow on Twitter or anywhere else where I can get alerts to ticket sales and reservations? This thread and the forum is great, but I can't always wade through dozens of posts to get quick information.

I'm wondering how the Haunted Mansion will be handled. At WDW, there's no elevator so they just had the stretching room as a walk through. What will they do at Disneyland?

Anyone notice the Grand is reopening on the 29th?

Guessing that’s the surest way to get a reservation...
That's what I'll be trying for. Big birthday for my wife in May. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a room and reservation to the park.

At DW the haunted mansion mad eye sad. Never knew how much I missed the beginning.

FYI Candy Cane will not be opening up as it is still renovating. Tropicana is taking reservations and HOJO opens this weekend for reservation and opens May 1st.

We have airfare that is going to expire by Sept of this year. It was purchased to go to DL this past Feb. We really want to use it to come down and I am wondering if when they open the park reservations how for out they will open it up. I am hoping through at least Sept. I would get not doing it for Oct thru xmas but I guess we shall see.

Can anyone recommend someone to follow on Twitter or anywhere else where I can get alerts to ticket sales and reservations? This thread and the forum is great, but I can't always wade through dozens of posts to get quick information.
I have alerts set on twitter for @disneyparks - they are the official news source and broke the news first. For super reliable and no rumors you can follow DisneylandDaily on facebook or instgram. She's awesome.

We have airfare that is going to expire by Sept of this year. It was purchased to go to DL this past Feb. We really want to use it to come down and I am wondering if when they open the park reservations how for out they will open it up. I am hoping through at least Sept. I would get not doing it for Oct thru xmas but I guess we shall see.
Probably not particularly far out at first, if only to avoid overwhelming the system.

Totally spitballing - but I'd wager they'd start with May, maybe June.

It really depends on what they do with park admission, and whether they start with something than the normal tickets. With WDW, paid admission is required to book a park reservation, so that'd be an issue if they don't initially sell standard admission.

Probably not particularly far out at first, if only to avoid overwhelming the system.

Totally spitballing - but I'd wager they'd start with May, maybe June.

It really depends on what they do with park admission, and whether they start with something than the normal tickets. With WDW, paid admission is required to book a park reservation, so that'd be an issue if they don't initially sell standard admission.
I agree that they prob won't go too far out, b/c that really limits when they can open up to out-of-staters. If all rezzies are already taken up by in-state folks, out-of-staters will have no reason to come and book a hotel

I am also wondering when the reservations will open for the GC. I plan to book as soon as I can for multiple dates.
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
We have just had an awful year in my family. Lots of stress, anxiety and depression. We all need this so badly.

I am just so nervous about being to get reservations for the hotel and for the parks. I know everyone and their grandmother will be trying to tickets and reservations alongside me.

But again, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter