DixieDreamer were Neigbors!

4crusinransiers

Mouseketeer
First of all wanted to thank you for all the great reports!
Although we are doing the western in Aug your reports are getting us soo excited! Also, we are in Cle elum, Wa, not to far from Soap Lake. ( We have horses too ) We head up your way in the Summer with the R.V.! Your daughter liked the Iguansas!?
My 11 y/o Ds will be looking for an Iguana sitter for Zilla while we go to WDW and the Magic in Aug. LOL

LOL! What a small world! My husband's family is in Ellensburg and Yakama... even closer to you! I sure hope you have a wonderful time on your upcoming cruise. We certainly did! :D

Real small world, in another thread you talked about going over snoqualmie pass and all the snow, we have run the pancake house at the top for 10 years!
This will be our First Disney Cruise. We are spending a week at AKL before we sail.
Your photos were great!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter