Divas do NorCal!!

Yup, I have points with Starwood, which is Westin, W, Sheraton and a few others (St.Regis too I think). MaryJo, I'd be happy to share a room with you if you'd like.

I am only gonna be able to do a one day thing because if we do it the first weekend of the month I am off to Disneyland the next week.

Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't been over to this thread for a few days. The plans look good so far! I'm up for about anything really. I probably would BART in also. I might even spend the night if I could find a roomie! :thumbsup2 I've lived in the Bay Area all my life and I don't think I've ever spent the night actually in SF! :laughing:

The one thing I would like to do is the Walt Disney museum. Any weekend in June would be fine. But July 3/4th, 17/18th, and 24/25th are definite no's for me.

Chris, I'd love to share a room with you!

I have bad news about the first weekend in June, though, gals. We have our annual church fiesta that weekend, and I'm the board. I got so excited about SF, I completely forgot about the fiesta, and we just had our meeting last night! Sorry about that.

Just letting you know we are going with Aug. 20-22 for the Seattle meet so you can get on with picking dates for this one. I wish I could join you but that would definitely be pushing it! I'm already trying to figure out how to convice DH I need to go to Disneyland again next year (and then every year)!

Hi everyone,

I put together a little matrix with the dates that I understand to be free or no-go's for each person. Please edit as you see fit, and hopefully we'll see a weekend that most people can go...

Name......... 4/30-5/2 - 5/7-9 - 5/14-16 - 5/21-23 - 5/28-31 - 6/4-6 - 6/11-13 - 6/18-20 - 6/25-27 - 7/2-5 - 7/9-11 - 7/16-18 - 7/23-25
Bella Ella..........N........... N........... N.......... N.......... N.............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............N............Y
BillyFan............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............N.......... N............N............N
Boo Bear..........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Califgirl.............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
cccdisney.........Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
Kelmac284.......N............N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............N............Y............Y............Y
Kaoden39.........N............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N............N............Y.............N.......... Y............Y............N
Mary Jo............Y............N............Y............Y............N............Y............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............N............Y
MommywD...... N...........N..............N.......... N.............N............N............N............N.............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y
MrsPinup..........Y............Y.............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............Y............N.............Y.......... N............Y............Y

# Yes's..............6...........6............8.............8............7.............9...........8............8.............8.............7.......... 8.............7.............8

Name................Y............Y............Y...........Y...........Y............Y.............Y............Y............Y.............Y.......... Y............Y............Y

The next weekend with the least amount of NO's that we 'know' of thanks to Mary Jo's awesome little chart here would be the last two weekends of May (which are out for me because they are my last two weeks of school, but if that's what it has to be it's what it has to be) and the second weekend of June which I know Michele can't do because of Disneyland, and I think the last weekend of July.

I can't say for sure about July 30-August1, but my guess is that I'll have plans. It's the weekend before my mom's birthday and I know she wanted to do something special this year.

ETA: What the french toast is up with my spelling today? Jusy is not July!

I would really love to see the Disney Museum and don't have a care either way about the baseball game. I will keep my eye out on the settled date - I plan on going as long as they are on my available weekends :)

Memorial Day weekend is fine with me, as is July 30-Aug 1. My real problem weekends are July 4th and the following weekend, as well as May 21.
I mentioned the baseball game, but I am totally fine not doing it.
I would like a roomie, or two or three! So please keep me in mind for that.
And I'm sure a Harbor Cruise would be fun, but just not for me. The last time I was on a boat on the ocean.........well let's just say I attracted a lot of extra fish for my fellow snorkelers!!!!! But if you all decide to do that, I'll be fine shopping around the Wharf while you're gone.

As far as dates go - I can't do anything up through Memorial Day. I'm free after that, but would prefer not to do July 3-4. Later in July, or beginning of August is fine. Middle of August I'm back teaching so I wouldn't be able to join you then.

And I'm sure a Harbor Cruise would be fun, but just not for me. The last time I was on a boat on the ocean.........well let's just say I attracted a lot of extra fish for my fellow snorkelers!!!!! But if you all decide to do that, I'll be fine shopping around the Wharf while you're gone.

You and me both!

Hey Tina - I'll be your roomie! :thumbsup2
I'd say we pick either the weekend of July 24/25th or July31st/Aug 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter