Divas do NorCal!!

THings will be tough for us due to Baseball in full swing now. Opening day is on Saturday and with practice and games we'll be busy until mid June. Then June 12-19th we'll be in Washington. Either way though I'm hoping to make something work...I can't wait! I don't drive in San Fran....scares the heck out of me but I LOVE to take the ferry in from Vallejo.

I don't like to drive in the city, either, so I prefer to take the train or BART in.

Mary Jo, thanks so much for doing all that work. The first weekend in June sounds good to me. Now we just need to decide what to do.

I can come for like a one day meet. That is the week before we leave to go to Disneyland and there is so much that we are going to be doing to get ready.

Another thing to keep in mind if going to a Giants game was a big priority would be their schedule. They'll be playing at home on these weekends:

4/30 - 5/2
5/14 - 5/16
5/28 - 5/30
6/11 - 6/13
6/25 - 6/27
7/16 - 7/18
7/30 - 8/1

UGH I would really love to meet up with you girls and totally would if I still lived in Napa, but being up in SoOregon is a little too far of a drive, maybe I should work on a Oregon Mini Meet?? LOL I hope you girls have a GREAT time!!!!

UGH I would really love to meet up with you girls and totally would if I still lived in Napa, but being up in SoOregon is a little too far of a drive, maybe I should work on a Oregon Mini Meet?? LOL I hope you girls have a GREAT time!!!!

I wish you could come too. Maybe you and Laurie could work something out.

I wish you could come too. Maybe you and Laurie could work something out.

Wouldn't that be perfect? But we understand :hug:

Are we looking to stick with the first weekend in June? Or did we want to look at the next best 'yes' weekend that has a baseball game?

I'm game for anything. If we choose the first weekend in June, then I would plan on being there early Saturday, and leave Sunday to come back home.

I absolutely love going to S.F. in June so the weather would definitely be great barring something crazy. I'm perfectly alright missing a baseball game. It's not something I find exciting except for the company :rolling There are lots of things to do in S.F., even just at Pier 39 (which is the extent of my knowledge so someone else can chime in with ideas). There's Alcatraz, the Zoo, if my memory serves me correctly it's also Wicked's last weekend at the Orpheum for anyone who wants to see it.

Kelly, I'm up for sharing a room at a hotel. :-)

I like baseball games, but I think for this particular outing maybe we should think about other things, and then plan a subsequent trip for baseball, if that's okay with you guys. Is the Disney museum an option? The wharf is always fun, and I like the idea of a Harbor cruise. Never have done that in SF, or visited Alcatraz.

Another future outing would be Napa. or Monterey.... just throwing it out there.

I like the sound of saving a baseball game for another date.

And I would really love to do the WDFM. I've been trying to get out to the Presidio ever since it opened but things have always gotten in the way. If I go to S.F. again without goin I will be sorely dissapointed in myself :rotfl:

I love baseball, but I don't mind missing a game. I would much rather go to the Presidio, the Wharf, etc. etc. What hotel are you all thinking of staying at? Is there a Starwood (Westin, W, Sheraton) in the area near where you will all be? Either weekend is good for me. So long as it's after Memorial Day weekend I'm home free.

Ayden has his last baseball game that weekend so I may only be able to come for Sunday....we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter