~~~DisneyScavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED

I rec'd a box from Michelle (flakypuff's DD). :cool1:

Stickers -- Pooh and friends
paper-- MM notebook
Toy -- Mickey and Minnie clubhouse puzzle
Favorite character - Ticker Belle rubber bag tag (and a cup w/Flounder on it)
Kitchen -- Princess & the Frog sandwich bags. (Sandwich bags are always put to good use. And cute they can be personalized. These will be real useful at work.)
Cup -- with Minnie, Daisy and Pluto
Mickey & Minnie pens
Minnie/Mickey pin
Hair item -- Pink princess crown hair comb
jewelry -- princess beaded bracelet
Holiday item -- Peel & stick Pixar package labels
bag -- Toy Story mini bag/pencil case
socks -- purple Belle socks
photo from Chef Mickey's in 2002 when she was 12. (Now I feel really old. :lmao:)
Item of choice -- 2011 14 month vintage Mouse pad calendar. (Very cool AND useful! :thumbsup2 )

Thanks for everything! :wizard:

:woohoo:

Just 2 to go....they are both from the same person and mailed a day late, so hopefully they will arrive tomorrow, if they didn't today.

I have enjoyed reading what everyone has gotten.

Nothing today Nancy and as soon as it comes I will post. :)

Nothing for my daughter yet I had to replace the hinges on my front door from her constantly checking the porch LOL

LOl....well that one should hopefully come tomorrow also.
These last 2 are from the same person, so they should be close.

I am off to work and as of now my daughter hasn't received her package yet if she receives it I won't be home to post until 10:30 I'll check back later.

I received my package from the garlic capital, thanks Cindy. (clhcpaca) :)

Stickers - Tinker Bell

Paper - Christmas Tags

Toy - Tinker Bell Whistles & Kaleidoscopes

Favorite Character - Tinker Bell Fruit Snacks

Kitchen - Tinker Bell Napkins

Cup - Coronado Springs Resort Mug

Pens/Pencils - Tinker Bell Pencils

Pin - Minnie (it says forest of life)

Hair item - H2O Shampoo/Conditioner

Jewelry - Tinker Bell Rings

Holiday item - St. Patty's Antenna Topper with Mickey Ears

Bag - Tinker Bell Gift Bags

Socks - Tinker Bell (perfect size for my sister, if not she will keep them for my niece)

Photo - Cindy dancing with waiter from Tony's?

Item of choice - Tinker Bell Activity Sheets

Glad to hear of that arrival.....so if that one arrived, the last one should be close behind.....hope we hear of it soon.

Just wanted to post that my daughter did get her package, I don't know what she did with the list so after she wakes up in the morning I will post what she got.

That is so good to hear!!
I will close this exchange tomorrow when we hear about it all :yay:

Here is what my 11 year old daughter got from Clhcpaca not saying she was disappointed but shes not looking forward to doing anymore exchanges, sorry not trying to create problems but like my daughter said we went to several stores and took a few days of shopping to get birthday party gifts. Sorry again for being so negative but I feel bad for her luckily she hijacked most of my stuff.

scavenger.jpg

Sorry she was disappointed :( That is never good.
Unfortunately, there is no price set for this exchange, so if people do the items, that is all that is required.
Hope she will give one another chance......you just never know what you will get.

Sorry your daughter was disappointed. I do not know what she expected. I thought it was a scavenger hunt, not a "large item" gift exchange. I do not live anywhere near a Disney store and had to settle with what I could locate. Spending $20-$30 on a scavenger hunt exchange is not in my budget.:confused3

Cindy

Sorry your daughter was disappointed. I do not know what she expected. I thought it was a scavenger hunt, not a "large item" gift exchange. I do not live anywhere near a Disney store and had to settle with what I could locate. Spending $20-$30 on a scavenger hunt exchange is not in my budget.:confused3

Cindy

You are correct this was not a "large item" as you say and I don't live near a Disney store either. Not sure if you knew my daughter's age was 11 or not? I got most of my items at either the dollar tree, wal-mart, big lots, or target some of the things I used from home. Didn't expect you to spend 20-30 dollars but what would an 11 year old do with 4 plastic kiddy rings, 4 kaliedascopes, 4 whistles, paper tree decorations? Most of the fun was finding all the stuff not buying a bag of birthday party supplies and spreading them out. Now I look like a bad guy here but would have preferred you just saying sorry not trying to justify everything and using quotation marks that just annoys the crap out of me because you weren't quoting anything you were just being sarcastic.

You are correct this was not a "large item" as you say and I don't live near a Disney store either. Not sure if you knew my daughter's age was 11 or not? I got most of my items at either the dollar tree, wal-mart, big lots, or target some of the things I used from home. Didn't expect you to spend 20-30 dollars but what would an 11 year old do with 4 plastic kiddy rings, 4 kaliedascopes, 4 whistles, paper tree decorations? Most of the fun was finding all the stuff not buying a bag of birthday party supplies and spreading them out. Now I look like a bad guy here but would have preferred you just saying sorry not trying to justify everything and using quotation marks that just annoys the crap out of me because you weren't quoting anything you were just being sarcastic.

I wasn't being sarcastic just explaining my thought process. :confused3 I am definitely sorry that she doesn't want to do any more exchanges because they are alot of fun. However, you never know what you will receive, even from the ones that specify a dollar amount..

Cindy

P.S. Sorry Nancy for my comments. I will vacate this thread now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter