~~~DisneyScavenger Hunt sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are just starting to go out now :yay:

Reminder: mail date is Nov. 12....please get them out on time.
Post here when you send out and when you receive.....post the list and what you got for each thing.

And for those around now.....here is the list (it will also be in your PM with your name)

The list: (remember everything needs to be Disney themed ::yes:: )

1. stickers
2. paper product
3. toy
4. something with your favorite character on it
5. something for the kitchen
6. cup/bottle/mug
7. pen/pencil/markers/crayons
8. pin
9. hair item
10. piece of jewelry
11. something holiday related
12. bag/purse/tote
13. socks
14. picture of you at a park
15. item of your choice

Mine is in the mail, as you know. :cool1: It should arrive the first of next week while I'm at WDW! :woohoo:

Donna

I printed the wrong picture, by the way. It's at POFQ and not a park. After I printed it, I realized what I did but sent it anyway. :rolleyes1

got most of my stuff today! if anyone is having trouble i found a TON of Disney things at Target, Walgreens and some dollar stores for stickers and things. I had the most trouble with kitchen but was able to find things at Walgreens

Question - does anyone know of a place where you can find pins, like in regular stores?

got most of my stuff today! if anyone is having trouble i found a TON of Disney things at Target, Walgreens and some dollar stores for stickers and things. I had the most trouble with kitchen but was able to find things at Walgreens

Question - does anyone know of a place where you can find pins, like in regular stores?

It doesn't have to be a fancy trading pin. (I know because I asked). So you might find a regular pin at a party store, like Party City. I'm planning to look there tomorrow.

I found a Halloween pin at Walgreens......I am using it, but as my holiday item ;)

okay, i didn't see anything at walgreens but I will look at a different one as well as at a party store. thanks!!

try the jewelry sections too....I know Kohl's had necklaces and WalMart too, they may have lapel pins

oh and a warning....by request, one of the upcoming scavenger hunts will be holiday related, so start gathering things now and through the start of the year.
It will probably be next summer or fall.

January's will be a regular one, like the past 2.

I'm going to Kohl's tonight--got my coupon! so I'll have to check that out.

I know I got a friend a Tink necklace there a couple of weeks ago, but didn't look at pins.

I got my coupon too.....so there will be a trip there this weekend ::yes::

Just picked up my name, but won't be able to shop until next week, DH and I will be spending the weekend in Washington, DC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter