Disney's Wish

Already I can't get the song This Wish out of my head and Ariana Duboise really shows her talent as Asha when she is singing This Wish and to me This Wish reminds me of Reflection from Mulan and I think it's a wonderful song with a inspirational message. The soundtrack for Wish will debut November 17th and I can tell you when the Wish Soundtrack debuts it will become Disney's number one soundtrack. Because if any movie of Disney deserves high praise Wish will be the one

Another Wish song has been announced and it is called This Is The Thanks That I Get that is the king's anthem in the movie. And if you ever wondered if we'd ever hear Chris Pine sing this song shows that Chris Pine can really sing his heart out. I think this song will be Wish's We Don't Talk About Bruno and I listened to This Is The Thanks That I Get and it has a dance-pop feel to it and I never knew Chris Pine could sing. I think based on this Wish will score a lot of awards this time

When I was watching Youtube I saw a new preview trailer of Wish and judging from the newest preview of Wish this is the movie that will score a home run out of the ballpark for Disney this year and I think Wish will knock The Marvels out of #1 once it opens in theaters in it's debut week. Also Wish has teamed with Amazon and Make-A-Wish Foundation to do a special promotion. And Wish toys are selling big like hotcakes on Amazon and I can tell you once Wish opens November 22nd any Wish toys will be hard to find in stores and it will be like the TurboMan craze in the movie Jingle All The Way and like the Cabbage Patch Kids doll craze in 1983

I’m looking forward to seeing Wish. I have watched the trailers and already like the Asha, Star, and Valentino characters. I think the king will be a good villain too. I’m so-so on the music I have heard so far, but will wait to judge until I have heard the entire soundtrack. I think we might finally be getting a Disney movie worth watching, and that makes me happy.

I’m looking forward to seeing Wish. I have watched the trailers and already like the Asha, Star, and Valentino characters. I think the king will be a good villain too. I’m so-so on the music I have heard so far, but will wait to judge until I have heard the entire soundtrack. I think we might finally be getting a Disney movie worth watching, and that makes me happy.
Asha is also my favorite Wish character too and I think she will be the one to steal the show and Valentino will be second that will become like Olaf in Disney's Frozen. Because Disney is known for adding lovable animals to movies to market them as a merchandise factor. I agree that the king will be a great villain in Wish and Chris Pine is a good choice to voice him. If any movie is gonna break a world record in movie theaters Wish will be the one that will do it

The song for this movie came on randomly while listening to Spotify. I was like wait “WHAT MOVIE IS THIS FROM”. Then I saw it was from Wish. Trailers and song are leading me to expect big big things. Excited for another Disney home run

Another Wish song has made it's debut this week on Apple Music's Kids music section and it's a song called Welcome To Las Rosas and it's sung by Asha and the Wish characters and it's a really enchanting song similar to The Family Madrigal from Encanto and Ariana DeBose's voice shines with talent as she sings as Asha and this song will most likely win Best Song at the 2024 Grammy Awards in the children's music category and it will become very popular like In Summer was for Frozen. My mom is Wish obsessed and so have I and Mom and I hope Wish will indeed break a box-office record when it opens November 22nd

Wow! You really interested me! I really want to watch this cartoon! I recently contacted disney plus customer service to renew my subscription because my baby has started to like Disney movies again. You can recommend some new movies that you and your children will really like

Last edited:
What I find amazing is that as I mentioned in the earlier posts in this Wish thread is that Dalia's voice actress is in a wheelchair in real life and she was also one of the wheelchair dancers in the Aladdin A Musical Spectacular show at DCA and won the title of Miss Wheelchair California before landing the role of Dalia in Wish. When I first heard of Dalia in Wish I got so excited because Disney has put a wonderful character that will be a role model for all children who are disabled. What else can you tell me about Wish's character Dalia. Is she the first disabled Disney character in history?

Believe it or not when I was learning about Disney's Wish on Youtube when I was searching for new info on Disney's Wish most of the videos I found was about DCL's Disney Wish cruise ship and I ended up typing Disney's Wish Movie in the Youtube search box I got lots of Disney's Wish info. Speaking of Disney's Wish Apple Music's Kids Disney section has a brand new Wish song called I'm A Star that is sung by The Teens in the movie and I'm A Star is a really cool song and really fits Wish like a glove. I guess Disney is expecting Wish to do really well on opening day in theaters and this soundtrack proves it

I saw the trailer on the big screen and teh animation is just spectacular!

For those interested, there is are "early access" screenings this Saturday at many theaters. Ours theaters have it at 4 PM but I don't know if that is a universal time. I am thinking I might go. I saw the trailer on the big screen at The Marvels, and wow, the animation is so gorgeous!

Disney sure is having high hopes for Wish because they are promoting it like crazy this week. Mom happened to see Ariana DeBose on today's episode of Tamron Hall's talk show and my mother was impressed with Ariana's talent as Asha. Ariana DeBose was also featured on The View yesterday talking about Wish and every single audience member of The View was given a Star plushie as a gift so it goes to show that Wish has the markings of a smash hit for Disney. Another Wish song has debuted on Apple Music today called Knowing What I Know Now and it's sung by Asha and her friends and is more of a hero song but the song is really cool itself. I think when Wish debuts in theaters Wednesday it will be a sign of a strong hit

Last edited:
Disney sure is having high hopes for Wish because they are promoting it like crazy this week. Mom happened to see Ariana DeBose on today's episode of Tameron Hall's talk show and my mother was impressed with Ariana's talent as Asha. Ariana DeBose was also featured on The View yesterday talking about Wish and every single audience member of The View was given a Star plushie as a gift so it goes to show that Wish has the markings of a smash hit for Disney. Another Wish song has debuted on Apple Music today called Knowing What I Know Now and it's sung by Asha and her friends and is more of a hero song but the song is really cool itself. I think when Wish debuts in theaters Wednesday it will be a sign of a strong hit

This is one good thing about the strike ending - the actors can get out there and promote!

I think Disney was scared for Wish at first because they were afraid that it would become another fail like Strange World was last year. But the problem with Strange World was I think Disney tried to attract the boys audience like Pixar did with Onward. But with Wish I think Disney is attracting everyone to see it because judging how much promotion Wish has been getting from talk shows such as The View and Tamron Hall proves that Wish will be a blockbuster hit of the Winter. And I think this movie will become more popular in the future and have a huge fanbase like Aladdin and Frozen have and Asha will be added to the Disney Princess line soon

Strange World was a movie I saw the night it came out and then forgot about it all together

The animation in it was really great though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter