Disney's Eastern Fantasy Cruise departing July 28, 2018

Wow, 8 Disney cruises! And a few onboard celebrations too. You'll have a fantastic time.

There hasn't been a huge amount of interest in fish extenders so far, certainly nowhere near as much as our previous cruise (this is our second), and no-one has come forward to run a fish extenders group.

In the interests of getting things going I'd be happy to take on organising it, but I'd need someone to set up and run the FB group, as I have no idea how to do that as I'm not a regular FB user.

There hasn't been a huge amount of interest in fish extenders so far, certainly nowhere near as much as our previous cruise (this is our second), and no-one has come forward to run a fish extenders group.

In the interests of getting things going I'd be happy to take on organising it, but I'd need someone to set up and run the FB group, as I have no idea how to do that as I'm not a regular FB user.

We'll, it's just 7 weeks to go! I take it from the lack of response that no-one here has the requisite FB skills, or just doesn't want to do FB, which is understandable given FBs disregard for privacy. In that case we're going to do our own thing just for our kids. (My wife is relieved!)

Anyhow, I hope you all have a fantastic cruise. You never know, we may bump into one another. We have 2 girls, 11 and 8, English accents. Say hi if you think it's us!

Hey all!!! Anyone taking their college aged kids? I have 2 (20 & 18) and they could use some people their age to hang with

Thanks!! Fish extenders???

Hi all,

If any of you were like me and logged onto the DCL website as soon as it was bookings were open for show excursions and haven't been back on since, you may wish to check your bookings. I logged on today and discovered that the Tortola stop had been replaced by St Maarten and my bookings for Tortola had dropped off the system.

Frantically booked another activity, but what was available was very limited as I've an 8 year old and most St Maarten activity are for age 9 up. I hope others get the message in time.

Cheers...

Wanted to say hi to everyone...this will be our 16th cruise with Disney, bringing friends along who have never sailed Disney....haven't been on Fantasy in years, have sailed other three ships lately. I know they will be hooked as we are. Wishing everyone a FANTAStic sail, will be a DREAMy time, WONDERful memories, truly MAGICal

Hi,
This will be our 8th cruise, but our first time with this itinerary. The Disney Cruise is absolutely our favorite family vacation. We have the most amazing memories and pictures from the time my youngest was 6 months old until now. It’s so magical to look back! If only we could go more often! We’ll be celebrating my eldest daughter’s 10th birthday and our 12th Anniversary. Even though we have been on the disney cruise before, I am just now learning about Fish Extenders. I have definitely seen them but just thought they were pockets used by families to communicate or keep “high use” objects maybe. Please let me know if anyone has started up a group for this cruise. Thanks!

Wow, 8 Disney cruises! And a few onboard celebrations too. You'll have a fantastic time.

I can start a FB group no problem, but since I have never done this before, someone else would need to organize whatever is organized for fish extenders to happen. Anyone interested in working together on this?

Hi,
So since no one was able to help me organize a fish extender group, here is what we decided to do.....I did get fish extenders. We will bring a few little items aboard the cruise and drop them into any fish extenders that we see along the way. We’ll leave a tag that mentions who it is from in case anyone wants to play along. I’m sure that this is not how this is supposed to work but it’s something ... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter