Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My Club level split stay report: Grand Floridian RPC May 16-May 23 and then Boardwalk Inn Club level May 23- May 27:cloud9:

This report will be about RPC:

DH and myself were blown away with the Grand Floridian RPC. Our arrival day was a planned resort/club level day which allowed us to throughly enjoy all the RPC had to offer. We were impressed with the quality of food selections, the atmosphere and space of the lounge, and the CM's were so welcoming and friendly. The food was simply amazing and the number of choices available were mesmerizing. We loved the smoked turkey and other meat selections that were offered at breakfast. These along with the delicious frittatas allowed us to get proteins in our breakfast; which in turn gave us an awesome jump start to our day. The Mimosas helped too. :D Twice a chef prepared us Mickey waffles and all I can say is wow!

Lunch was also impressive. Daily soup rotations with meats to make small sandwiches were ample enough for us, so we decided to cancel our reservations at the Plaza in MK and go back to the resort for lunch. This was a great decision for us. A quick trip via the boat and viola' total relaxation break. Afternoon tea was a delight as well. Jam tarts, apricot and strawberry spreads. Devonshire cream, and those amazing scones. We did drink tea on our first afternoon tea, but the other times we found champagne was equally as good. :laughing:

The dinner appetizer selections blew us away every evening. So many wonderful selections and quality of the food was out of the park. We also got to experience a chef two of our evenings. She prepared creme brûlée one night and a chicken pasta dish the other. Desserts were amazing as well. the quality and assortment offered each evening were mind blowing. All I can say is what a way to end the evening.

I am so glad DH and myself got to experience this wonderful club level and I also want to thank everyone on the Disboards for your reports on this resort as well. I am wishing we can experience the RPC once again or maybe try the outer building. This was the perfect location for our split stay. We concentrated mainly on Magic Kingdom, but did have one day at the Animal Kingdom Park. Transportation was so easy and we loved the resort grounds. Simply beautiful.

To sum up the first part of our split stay...A trip of a lifetime that I will never forget. :daisy:
Haha, yes I made myself have tea with ds one afternoon but scones are just as good or better with champagne!

So jealous! With Dec, Jan and May trips I have only had a chef ONE NIGHT. I think they should do that more often.

Thx for the review!

Thank you so much for posting your amazing pictures of RPC. They have brought back so many great memories we also made there a few weeks ago. To say we loved it there is an understatement. We had a similar view to yours with a wrap around balcony. We were pixie dusted room #4429 and it was amazing. A dream room for sure. I have already started dreaming of our next stay, even if it may be for a shorter time. I want to experience everything all over again.

Thank you so much for posting your amazing pictures of RPC. They have brought back so many great memories we also made there a few weeks ago. To say we loved it there is an understatement. We had a similar view to yours with a wrap around balcony. We were pixie dusted room #4429 and it was amazing. A dream room for sure. I have already started dreaming of our next stay, even if it may be for a shorter time. I want to experience everything all over again.
Oh I had 4329 once, i too loved it!

FYI it is a std rpc king room available upon request. I would rather that room vs the deluxe king on the 2nd floor.

Thank you for your awesome review and pictures @trishadono. We are headed there in October and your review makes me feel reasonably OK with paying rack rate (haha, and of course rack rate always beats not going to Disney!).
I thought RPC was great. Rooms were comfy and spotless, food was plentiful and varied and the CMs were very accommodating. Housekeeping in general was excellent. We really enjoyed the live music and the lobby in general. So nice to come back to after a crazy day in the parks.

I know what you mean. Dh doesn't like poly or CR. I'm like HOW?
Haha. Seriously.

Loved your pics. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many of RPC space itself. The amount of room to hang is awesome. We travel with other families often and spend a good amount of time in the lounge.

Cheers to the champagne! That Mickey lemon tart is so stinking cute too.

Haha. Seriously.

Loved your pics. I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many of RPC space itself. The amount of room to hang is awesome. We travel with other families often and spend a good amount of time in the lounge.

Cheers to the champagne! That Mickey lemon tart is so stinking cute too.
It's not lemon it's coconut cream and so smooth and yummy! The desserts are tricky, dh had a cheesecake but you couldn't tell that is what is was lol.

Does anyone know what days in the week there is a chef at the royal palm club at the grand? I heard there is a chef sometimes so I want to make sure my one night reservation falls on that day.

Our Poly trip is right around the corner. Every time we’ve stayed they never have bottled water for those of us who don’t drink soda. Are they still only doing the carafe of water for your room? I want to make sure I have a refillable bottle with me. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter