Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CL friends - I am having a Disney moment. Is the FP time at the 60 day mark 6am or 7am? I don’t know why I’m blanking on this!

:thanks:

Last edited:
Can any recent Sugarloaf guests confirm whether or not bottled water is available in the club lounge? Or if we just have to go buy some of our own at Sandy Cove? TIA!!!!

So, in lieu of tips/gifts I just write down CM names and then send a note to guest services afterwards. ‘Hopefully’ that eventually makes it back to CMs in some positive way.
That’s exactly what I do. I make sure to get their names and include in my note what they did or how they made my trip special. Even just the little things. I do hope that appreciation makes it back to them. With a token or benefit to boot.

Well that was a FP 60 day FAIL!!! Sort of.

So like any good Disney planning nut I sit down around 6:45 ET this morning and get ready... :surfweb: :hourglass

The clock ticks 7am, I click to make FPs... only to find my dates on the calendar aren't available. :eek::eek::eek:

Ok, don't panic...

Maybe I just have my 60 day count wrong. Checked a few websites and counted myself... no, today is definitely 60. :confused3

Maybe my reservation is messed up. Nope, all looks legit there. :confused3

Maybe Disney's website is just screwed up. Always a possibility. :badpc:

Starting to get desperate now.... I can smell FOP slipping away at this point. :cold:

I give up and call Disney for help. As I'm on hold, I happen to scroll down to the "Tickets and Passes" section on the website and notice the expiration date of my APs is in two weeks. :idea::idea::idea::idea:

DUUUHHHHHHH!!!! No valid tickets = no FPs.

I scramble to renew the APs and then can finally go about making my FPs. But alas, NO FOP, which is frankly the only reason I was stressing about the 60 day thing to begin with!!! DOH! :yoda::yoda::yoda:

I'm mostly kicking myself for being so dumb but a bit annoyed that Disney has not sent a single e-mail or notification that it's time to renew our APs. Obviously totally my fault, but I just did not have it on my radar at all.

So, moral of the story... for those of you with APs.... keep track of your expiration date! :rotfl:

Sorry for the long OT rant! :eeyore:

So like any good Disney planning nut I sit down around 6:45 ET this morning and get ready... :surfweb: :hourglass

The clock ticks 7am, I click to make FPs... only to find my dates on the calendar aren't available. :eek::eek::eek:

Ok, don't panic...

Maybe I just have my 60 day count wrong. Checked a few websites and counted myself... no, today is definitely 60. :confused3

Starting to get desperate now.... I can smell FOP slipping away at this point. :cold:

I give up and call Disney for help. As I'm on hold, I happen to scroll down to the "Tickets and Passes" section on the website and notice the expiration date of my APs is in two weeks. :idea::idea::idea::idea:

I scramble to renew the APs and then can finally go about making my FPs. But alas, NO FOP, which is frankly the only reason I was stressing about the 60 day thing to begin with!!! DOH! :yoda::yoda::yoda:

I'm mostly kicking myself for being so dumb but a bit annoyed that Disney has not sent a single e-mail or notification that it's time to renew our APs. Obviously totally my fault, but I just did not have it on my radar at all.

So, moral of the story... for those of you with APs.... keep track of your expiration date! :rotfl:

I'm sorry, @GADisneyDad14 - that really stinks! This is my first year with an AP but I'm really surprised that they don't send e-mail reminders? Your post reminded me to go check and make sure my AP extends for our whole April trip, just in case. How frustrating for you!

So sorry you had to learn the AP renewal lesson the hard way! It's SO frustrating!! I've had an AP for the last 15 years without a break and yet Disney's website doesn't care! :headache: I have become very disciplined at ordering my AP Renewal at 61 days out - although I do it via DVC Member Services 800#. I get that voucher # on my MDE immediately, then ready to go the next morning!

Ok, don't panic...

So where ya going in 60 days?

Ok, don't panic...

OMG!! I know how you feel! Between that and ADR’s, I’m pretty much shaking and sweating until everything is done!!!!! Don’t give up on that FP!!! Keep checking back, it will come up! Use the force, Luke!!!! :darth:

By the way, you wouldn’t happen to have pictures of the alcohol in RPC too, would you??!! :drinking1

I'm sorry, @GADisneyDad14 - that really stinks! This is my first year with an AP but I'm really surprised that they don't send e-mail reminders? Your post reminded me to go check and make sure my AP extends for our whole April trip, just in case. How frustrating for you!

It's funny... last year they were sending renewal e-mails all the time. This year, nothing. :confused3

Glad you were able to renew and start making FPs, but sorry no FOP. That stinks! Keep checking though, maybe something will come up ;).

Ok, don't panic...

How late were you by the time you got to select FP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter