Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I do online check-in but I also will still "check-in" when I arrive (even if I have received the room ready info), mainly just to chat with the CL CMs, get any paperwork, sand pail for the kiddos, etc. Just going straight to my room is a bit too impersonal for me.

There is sometimes a "Club Level Check-In" sign at a specific station in the main lobby. It's the first one on the right when you walk in. If the sign is up and the CM is available, it's worth stopping there and telling them you're checking in CL. If that sign isn't up or if you have to wait for a CM, I'd just walk back to the Hawaii longhouse yourself.

People will occasionally report being greeted with an ipad greeter out front, but that hasn't happened to me at Poly in quite a while. YMMV.

You can either take your luggage with you yourself or have bell services assist you (we use bell services).

Does that help? Hope you have a great stay!

Thank you, this is exactly the information I was looking for and will plan to do the same as you've outlined! As I mentioned in my post, we'll be arriving around 8:30 in the evening, so I'm guessing the CL CM in the main lobby won't be available. We'll still stop but plan to head back to Hawaii on our own.

While I'm currently tweaking our GF SL CL late Nov/early Dec 2017 trip, I'm looking towards a great Bounceback offer for the same time in 2018 *fingers crossed* !!!
For 2018, I'm considering:
1. GF SL CL (again)
2. Poly CL (My concern here is noise- we like quiet)
3. WL CL DELUXE ROOM (This room and CL look AMAZING!!!) One of my concerns with the WL, though, is the transportation. I've heard it takes much longer to get around from there than it does with the MK monorail resorts. I want to get to the parks before rope drop, so timely transportation is important to us.
Any input on WL transportation?
Or which of these three options any of you CL veterans would choose?
THANK YOU!!! These boards are addictive!

While I'm currently tweaking our GF SL CL late Nov/early Dec 2017 trip, I'm looking towards a great Bounceback offer for the same time in 2018 *fingers crossed* !!!
1. GF SL CL (again)
3. WL CL DELUXE ROOM (This room and CL look AMAZING!!!) One of my concerns with the WL, though, is the transportation. I've heard it takes much longer to get around from there than it does with the MK monorail resorts. I want to get to the parks before rope drop, so timely transportation is important to us.

You will find varying opinions on transportation, but we've never had a problem with transportation at the WL. You have the boat to MK, which we love as it's a nice relaxing ride. There's also a bus that goes direct with no stops. The buses to the other parks (in our experiences) have always been efficient with no long waits/rides. I can't speak for CL/noise at the Poly as we haven't stayed CL there yet, but CL at the WL is amazing. If it were me, I'd go with WL CL deluxe room or Poly CL over staying GF SL again (just my opinion). Good luck and happy planning :wizard:.

I am trying to find the DSS phone number, I know it's been somewhere in this thread multiple times but all I can find are the email right now. Does anyone have it handy? ?

The beginning of this thread really needs to be updated - it still lists all of the individual IPO addresses and phone numbers. I think it's been going on a year since the IPO disappeared on us and 6 months or so since DSS showed up. Then people (like me :teeth:) wouldn't have to dig for the number or give up easily and ask, or email the wrong place.

I am trying to find the DSS phone number, I know it's been somewhere in this thread multiple times but all I can find are the email right now. Does anyone have it handy? ?

The beginning of this thread really needs to be updated - it still lists all of the individual IPO addresses and phone numbers. I think it's been going on a year since the IPO disappeared on us and 6 months or so since DSS showed up. Then people (like me :teeth:) wouldn't have to dig for the number or give up easily and ask, or email the wrong place.

(407) 939-7777

disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

You're in for a treat at Poly (in my opinion). I look back at my Poly food photos from last summer compared to now and it's like night/day. Such an improvement overall. Still not up to BWI standards by any means, but every little bit helps! Hope y'all have fun!

Thanks - I hope so. Two years ago at the Poly they ran out of breakfast food about 45 minutes before breakfast ended several days - it was during the construction. So last year was great - and I guess this year will be better.

Thanks.

1. GF SL CL (again)

Only my opinion!

1) I like mixing it up, don't really like to do the same CL back to back (except maybe Poly :rolleyes1). If you find yourself in LOVE with GF SL, then you can make a game time decision and book there.

2) Noise in what regard? Room? Lounge? No doubt the lounge is among the busier ones on property, but I've never found the rooms here noisy at all. Actually, they are very peaceful, IMHO. Some of it depends on your room/view, but generally speaking all rooms are pretty quiet.

3) Hmmm... well, I think the WL Deluxe Room is a decent choice, but it wasn't my favorite in our family's travels. I was more in love with the room through my research before I stayed there vs actually staying there. The rooms are still somewhat small/cramped and are far from the lounge (eg, 2 minute, 30 second walk each way). This doesn't match with our particular CL/lounge style at all. I also found our room pretty noisy... the geyser was maybe 25-50 yards away and goes off all night - we could definitly hear it well. I hate to be such a Debbie Downer on this room and maybe it was that room/that moment in time that didn't really work for us, but just trying to be honest. However, I WOULD stay in one again... it's not totally off the list. We just left with the thought we'd regular stay in a standard CL room (which is even smaller) just to be closer to the lounge. I posted a lot of my room here if helpful:
WL Deluxe Room-Nov 2016

I don't really mind the transportation all that much from WL. It's a trade off. Cheaper room... a bit less transportation flexibility.

When are you considering the BB? That might have some influence over me as well. If firmly in warm weather months, then Poly probably gets my vote!

Only my opinion!

1) I like mixing it up, don't really like to do the same CL back to back (except maybe Poly :rolleyes1). If you find yourself in LOVE with GF SL, then you can make a game time decision and book there.

2) Noise in what regard? Room? Lounge? No doubt the lounge is among the busier ones on property, but I've never found the rooms here noisy at all. Actually, they are very peaceful, IMHO. Some of it depends on your room/view, but generally speaking all rooms are pretty quiet.

3) Hmmm... well, I think the WL Deluxe Room is a decent choice, but it wasn't my favorite in our family's travels. I was more in love with the room through my research before I stayed there vs actually staying there. The rooms are still somewhat small/cramped and are far from the lounge (eg, 2 minute, 30 second walk each way). This doesn't match with our particular CL/lounge style at all. I also found our room pretty noisy... the geyser was maybe 25-50 yards away and goes off all night - we could definitly hear it well. I hate to be such a Debbie Downer on this room and maybe it was that room/that moment in time that didn't really work for us, but just trying to be honest. However, I WOULD stay in one again... it's not totally off the list. We just left with the thought we'd regular stay in a standard CL room (which is even smaller) just to be closer to the lounge. I posted a lot of my room here if helpful:
WL Deluxe Room-Nov 2016

I don't really mind the transportation all that much from WL. It's a trade off. Cheaper room... a bit less transportation flexibility.

When are you considering the BB? That might have some influence over me as well. If firmly in warm weather months, then Poly probably gets my vote!

@GADisneyDad14 , WOW, thank you again for such amazing answers!
1. Good suggestion!
2. I've heard the lounge, pools, and resort in general are very busy and noisy. I've also heard it's noisy due to the TTC, dinner show, Ohana, etc. Again, this is all from reading what others say, not from my own experience, so I will definitely have to pop over there during our 2017 stay to see for myself! IF ONLY I could get an Ohana dinner reservation!
3. Yes, we're super interested in the WL room mainly based on research, also. We liked how quiet and tranquil it seemed, and of course, loved the idea of a one-bedroom for the same cost of the standard CL in the other resorts! Your input definitely makes me think, however!
4. To answer your question, we would bounce back early December, definitely for the WDW 'Christmas' season! I don't think the BB offer has been released yet for 2018, though...

@GADisneyDad14 , WOW, thank you again for such amazing answers!
1. Good suggestion!
2. I've heard the lounge, pools, and resort in general are very busy and noisy. I've also heard it's noisy due to the TTC, dinner show, Ohana, etc. Again, this is all from reading what others say, not from my own experience, so I will definitely have to pop over there during our 2017 stay to see for myself! IF ONLY I could get an Ohana dinner reservation!
3. Yes, we're super interested in the WL room mainly based on research, also. We liked how quiet and tranquil it seemed, and of course, loved the idea of a one-bedroom for the same cost of the standard CL in the other resorts! Your input definitely makes me think, however!
4. To answer your question, we would bounce back early December, definitely for the WDW 'Christmas' season! I don't think the BB offer has been released yet for 2018, though...

We stayed CL poly last yr. It wasn't noisy at all. The ttc is a bit of a walk from the Hawaii building. We didn't hear any noise from it. Our room faced the quiet pool. There were a lot of people in the pool and resort. We didn't go to THE except for the store or ohanas, so no problem there. There were a few people hanging out on the beach waiting for the dinner show but not enough to make any difference. We found the poly quit peaceful actually.

We stayed CL poly last yr. It wasn't noisy at all. The ttc is a bit of a walk from the Hawaii building. We didn't hear any noise from it. Our room faced the quiet pool. There were a lot of people in the pool and resort. We didn't go to THE except for the store or ohanas, so no problem there. There were a few people hanging out on the beach waiting for the dinner show but not enough to make any difference. We found the poly quit peaceful actually.

Thank you, @jods ! So much to think about!

We are staying CL main building at the GF theme park view, does anyone have a favorite room?

We were in 4304 over the 4th- it was an amazing view! It was on the 3rd floor- we had requested 4th but didn't get it. But we were able to hear the firework music from our balcony that Gasparilla's pipes in. I have no idea how to post pics or I'd share some.

Thanks - I hope so. Two years ago at the Poly they ran out of breakfast food about 45 minutes before breakfast ended several days - it was during the construction.

Just no. If that happened to me I would ask for food vouchers, a price adjustment, or something. That's nervy charging $700 a night and running out of yogurt and donuts. I would be like, 'really?'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter