Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I actually also booked a room at the dolphin for food and wine since I got a great rate. So I'm currently between BWI and the dolphin. Bwi is leading due charging to magic bands. I don't want to be fumbling with a card as I drink around the world. When I look at pictures though the dolphin pool and pool bar look way better. Bwi is crowded and loud looking. Not relaxing. Not sure how often we will hit the pool though. Personally I'm content drinking and relaxing on the actual boardwalk. What are your honey thoughts of the 2. Bwi is non cl. My friend is deferring everything to me lol. I was about to cancel my dolphin ressie when I saw your post. I need to get a grip lol
If the MB charging is the one thing holding you back from switching, have you ever used one of those mini-gift cards on a wrist bungee? You can buy them at the shop at IG and the festival shops. They are a game changer at festival booths.

If the MB charging is the one thing holding you back from switching, have you ever used one of those mini-gift cards on a wrist bungee? You can buy them at the shop at IG and the festival shops. They are a game changer at festival booths.
I haven't but read about them. They look fun! I don't know what my problem is hahaha. I do this every trip. My friend never stayed on property and hasn't been in like 20 years so want it to be fun. I love the BWI and a balcony. No balcony at dolphin room. Don't love the look of the outside though. Never been inside. I know beds and room smaller. Read some reviews and they ranged from love it to musty smelly rooms lol. I do like the dolphin pool better though. But I love walking out the bwi and being on the boardwalk. I enjoy sitting there with a beverage. I think I'm the most indecisive person I know🤣

Sorry - it's all according to your priorities:

Park Time as the #1 Focus = Dolphin Always for me (Even though it means taking a Minnie Van to MK)

Resort Time as the #1 Focus = Whichever Pool You Like Better :fish:
We aren't going to MK😳 I know, I know. I will miss Main Street lol. If I decide I want it, we will go. I won't ride Tron so the only thing I will miss is the feeling I get walking down main st. I think I should flip a coin. Our priority is food and wine and other then that🤷‍♀️ we are doing AK for Pandora and HS because she doesn't rem that.

Oh and I originally booked it because of a great rate. My decision now has nothing to do with rate/price. Just what we (well me) think we would enjoy more.

I have a belated milestone birthday trip in September. Originally booked 5 nights at CSR/GDT Club Level and 3 nights at WL CL. A 1 Bedroom at Riviera popped up (for a pretty good price w/ 35% AP discount) so I swapped GDT for Riviera. Finding it more relaxing to create my own CL in a Disney Villa. Keeping the WL reservation as is (for now). I was on a CL kick this year but found it to be less convenient these days. I'm an early riser so the 7am breakfast didn't line-up with my morning routine. I also found the evening food rotation at GDT getting a bit stale and uninspired. One thing I will miss from GDT is the staff! They are the best. Still have a CL at GDT for December but would love to switch to the lodge if a reasonable room opens up.
I hear you! Also an early riser, but I’m not eating bfast. When I was, the timing was a real drag. Still, it gets hard to justify CL as a solo room occupant without a nice discount. I’ve got CR tower king in a few weeks, and I keep hemming and hawing about just going to a regular TPV room - same with BWI at the end of Nov, but the discount makes it hard to say no. For CR, it’s only $300 more total (3 nights) for the tower room - the massive balcony and wine access alone makes it seem like a decent choice to stay (though not monetarily “worth it”, I guess). But BWI, I’m stalking other rooms and would switch if a good discount popped up for another CL or GF non-CL TPV.

We aren't going to MK😳 I know, I know. I will miss Main Street lol. If I decide I want it, we will go. I won't ride Tron so the only thing I will miss is the feeling I get walking down main st. I think I should flip a coin. Our priority is food and wine and other then that🤷‍♀️ we are doing AK for Pandora and HS because she doesn't rem that.

Oh and I originally booked it because of a great rate. My decision now has nothing to do with rate/price. Just what we (well me) think we would enjoy more.

You left out Nomad Lounge at AK. Very important destination in AK :rotfl2:

If Food and Wine is the priority I would probably stay at Dolphin unless you get a crazy good discount at Disney.

(And I hear you about MK. I have done trips when I've spent little to no time there, too.)

I haven't but read about them. They look fun! I don't know what my problem is hahaha. I do this every trip. My friend never stayed on property and hasn't been in like 20 years so want it to be fun. I love the BWI and a balcony. No balcony at dolphin room. Don't love the look of the outside though. Never been inside. I know beds and room smaller. Read some reviews and they ranged from love it to musty smelly rooms lol. I do like the dolphin pool better though. But I love walking out the bwi and being on the boardwalk. I enjoy sitting there with a beverage. I think I'm the most indecisive person I know🤣
I’d recommend picking one up no matter where you stay! They’re so fast, no PIN entering.

You have a tough choice. I’d be suckered into BWI (balcony vs no, and atmosphere) but as demonstrated here via many posts am always happy to splurge when I get a few days away from work.

You left out Nomad Lounge at AK. Very important destination in AK :rotfl2:

If Food and Wine is the priority I would probably stay at Dolphin unless you get a crazy good discount at Disney.

(And I hear you about MK. I have done trips when I've spent little to no time there, too.)
Haha Nomad IS on my list lol. Think I plan to hit lounges not really ADRs. I am really looking forward to Nomad. I'm planning to hit it on our way out. Also looking forward to performers in AK. I could listen and watch all day, with a beverage in hand of course.
I hear you! Also an early riser, but I’m not eating bfast. When I was, the timing was a real drag. Still, it gets hard to justify CL as a solo room occupant without a nice discount. I’ve got CR tower king in a few weeks, and I keep hemming and hawing about just going to a regular TPV room - same with BWI at the end of Nov, but the discount makes it hard to say no. For CR, it’s only $300 more total (3 nights) for the tower room - the massive balcony and wine access alone makes it seem like a decent choice to stay (though not monetarily “worth it”, I guess). But BWI, I’m stalking other rooms and would switch if a good discount popped up for another CL or GF non-CL TPV.
300 is definitely worth the wind and coffee. I think I miss coffee most when not CL.
I’d recommend picking one up no matter where you stay! They’re so fast, no PIN entering.

You have a tough choice. I’d be suckered into BWI (balcony vs no, and atmosphere) but as demonstrated here via many posts am always happy to splurge when I get a few days away from work.
Ok I will. They look fun! I love a balcony, my friend doesn't care. When I go with my family my husband and I always sit outside drink in hand.
Hightower Rocks at Nomad is one of my favorite drinks in all of WDW. Highly recommend!
Will check it out. So excited to lounge hop🤣 though no MK puts a damper on the MK resort ones.

FWIW, I have the 25% off BWI and dolphin I have the teacher discount. For the 3 nights it's like 750 less all in. BWI is non CL. But bwi has balcony and dolphin has nicer pool bar. I don't know if we will use either🤣 this is my first friend's trip in a LONG time so not concerned with the cost at this point. *sigh* decisions. We are going away next week so wanted this decided prior but it may have to wait lol. Fwiw, I switched up my family trip a million times and that's just a short beach stay in Florida. Couldn't do a long or far trip this time because of dog sitting.

Haha Nomad IS on my list lol. Think I plan to hit lounges not really ADRs. I am really looking forward to Nomad.
300 is definitely worth the wind and coffee. I think I miss coffee most when not CL.

Ok I will. They look fun! I love a balcony, my friend doesn't care. When I go with my family my husband and I always sit outside drink in hand.

FWIW, I have the 25% off BWI and dolphin I have the teacher discount. For the 3 nights it's like 750 less all in. BWI is non CL. But bwi has balcony and dolphin has nicer pool bar. I don't know if we will use either🤣 this is my first friend's trip in a LONG time so not concerned with the cost at this point. *sigh* decisions. We are going away next week so wanted this decided prior but it may have to wait lol. Fwiw, I switched up my family trip a million times and that's just a short beach stay in Florida. Couldn't do a long or far trip this time because of dog sitting.
I’ve still never been to Nomad - so painful going all the way to AK with the stupid PH at 2pm rule! Nothing else they’ve done bothers me as much, I sure wish they would offer early PH to CL guests. Or heck, I’d pay for it some days. I’ve been trying to figure out the best approach to PH, but if I rope drop, I’m usually ready to leave my first park by 11:30. It often involves going back to the resort when there are weather extremes, even if that means buses or ubers all over the place.

R.e. The $300 - right??

Will say again, you have a tough choice!

Also, the dogsitting step is what makes me happy DH usually stays home:). Our dogsitter is great but needs to be booked waaaay ahead!

I’ve still never been to Nomad - so painful going all the way to AK with the stupid PH at 2pm rule! Nothing else they’ve done bothers me as much, I sure wish they would offer early PH to CL guests. Or heck, I’d pay for it some days. I’ve been trying to figure out the best approach to PH, but if I rope drop, I’m usually ready to leave my first park by 11:30. It often involves going back to the resort when there are weather extremes, even if that means buses or ubers all over the place.

R.e. The $300 - right??

Also, the dogsitting step is what makes me happy DH usually stays home:). Our dogsitter is great but needs to be booked waaaay ahead!
Us too! We keep saying we want to try Nomad but hopping issues mess it up.

R.e. The $300 - right??

Us too! We keep saying we want to try Nomad but hopping issues mess it up.
I just checked,Nomad opens 1030. Never too early on vacation!

Yes, 300 doesn't persuade me one way or the other.

As for dog sitting, my poor pooch needs insulin shots 2x daily so it really limits us with dog sitting. I've had to pay a dog sitter for family bbqs🙄 good thing I love my little girl. My kids think I love her more then them😂😂 Here's my baby!

Attachments

• 20230708_230452.jpg
    20230708_230452.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 22

As for dog sitting, my poor pooch needs insulin shots 2x daily so it really limits us with dog sitting. I've had to pay a dog sitter for family bbqs🙄 good thing I love my little girl. My kids think I love her more then them😂😂 Here's my baby!
And I'll make you laugh. My non Disney loving husband voted dolphin and said 300 is a lot of drinks around the world. 🙄that was his one contribution. Meanwhile, he spent more then that on 2 golf outings this week lol. Seriously though he could care less where we stay or what I'm spending. My friends input was "just tell me how much to venmo you, I don't care" lol

And I'll make you laugh. My non Disney loving husband voted dolphin and said 300 is a lot of drinks around the world. 🙄that was his one contribution. Meanwhile, he spent more then that on 2 golf outings this week lol. Seriously though he could care less where we stay or what I'm spending. My friends input was "just tell me how much to venmo you, I don't care" lol
Hence the reason I don’t ask DH:). Though he loves CL so might go the other way. Anyways, my salary, my ridonculous expenditures!

Hence the reason I don’t ask DH:). Though he loves CL so might go the other way. Anyways, my salary, my ridonculous expenditures!
Lol his comment pushes me towards BWI! Oh sure if he was going he would want cl and golf. He would rather hang at the lounge then go to the parks😅

I really think you'll enjoy the F&B offerings at the Dolphin! And the Boardwalk is a very quick walk if you want to go and sit there and soak in that atmosphere. I find that the Swolphin is much better for adult trips due to the amenities, especially for beverages! When I don't take my dog to WDW, I stay there as much as possible!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:It was my hubby that chose CL at YC over the Swan in June. He said the extra money was worth it to treat ourselves. and he is NOT a Disney person.

R.e. The $300 - right??

UGH. Don't get me started on Park Hopping. It's like being held hostage sometimes especially when you pay for the privledge to have an annual pass.

Yea we were standing outside the door pinging them but could hear as they are stuck in the bed furthest from the door and the CM wouldn't let us in to look ourselves. They have to still be in the bed as the tracking shows they haven't moved. Kind of concerning that they must not clean the beds very well. I requested a deep clean of the room hoping they will turn up.
Exactly one week from when they were lost - we just got an email saying the Airpods were found. I'm very happily surprised!

What? Nomad Lounge opens at 10:30 now? That's new... they used to always open at 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter