Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
570733638_G9a8q-XL.jpg

Great picture, tjl1388. U like the colors on the "ship"

Also, the of Peter Pan clock tower with the Matterhorn in the back round is stunning. A memorable shot, wazowskiLOVER:)

Since I finally got my pictures uploaded from my trip 2 weeks ago, I am going to try to post a few of my favorites. I don't have a great camera though so no promises on quality.

IMG_5181.jpg

My DH's name is Francis and we don't have a picture of him in front of this. :confused3 Guess we'll have to remedy that in Nov. when we go. Great picture Robert!

That picture (side two) is taken from on the ride itself. Here is a photo of Side One
P1230576-1.jpg

NostalgicDad, I love your picture of the new Ferris wheel overlay. (post #49). Truly outstanding!

NostalgicDad, I love your picture of the new Ferris wheel overlay. (post #49). Truly outstanding!

Thank you funatdisney. I really appreciate the comment. I spent quite a long time getting some different shots of the new lighting schemes and will post them periodically. Thanks again! :goodvibes

Great pictures everyone!

Roger.....nice work on the telegraph office shot. That little area lends itself to all sorts of ideas.

Great pictures everyone!

Roger.....nice work on the telegraph office shot. That little area lends itself to all sorts of ideas.

Thanks Danny. I think I spotted a few of those on your recent trip shots as well.

And I have been waiting to see your take on the new Mickey Wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter