Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
575591155_h3UKC-L.jpg

I love this photo. How can anyone let alone my Hubby sleep at DCA.:confused3:tink:

Dang! Okay call me Dumbo. How can I post a picture?

Hi Tinkcollector, to post a photo you need to upload the photo on to a site like photobucket (it's free). Then copy and paste the IMG code and your done. It actually seems to be more complicated but once you get use to it it is that simple.

So the 1st step is to google photobucket and join.
2nd step, Choose a photo and upload to that site.
When your computer mouse rolls over the photo a menu appears with four codes for the photo. I Left button click to highlight the IMG code and right click to give me a menu to "copy". I click copy and then paste it in my post on this thread.

I hope this helps :surfweb:

I absolutely love the attention to detail on the statue of Phillip and Aurora. When you examine it close up, you can tell that the sculptor paid very careful attention to what Philllip and Aurora look like.

Although I blame the photographer (me) for how this one does not capture that detail.

statue.jpg

I love this picture of DD3 because of the hidden ghost Mickey in her eye (my tee shirt). We were waiting in line for HM last October.

IMG_2000.jpg

Great shots all! Well, since Roger is showing a different view of the sign in DCA, I'll throw in a different view of the mini statue....

610320957_FjaZW-XL.jpg

Is this the Pixar Play Parade in DCA? It's a beautiful shot!

It is!! It was my first time watching the parade and I think it really reflects that I enjoyed it because the colors were fantastic the mood was great, the music was fun and I had such a great time photographing it! Thank you so much! Its definitely one of my favorite shots from the parade!

man looking at all these pictures wants my trip Aug 24 to come sooner now!! love all of them wish I could take good pictures lol :) I dont have a stead hand what so ever :) but you guys are AWESOME!!

My DH's name is Francis and we don't have a picture of him in front of this. :confused3 Guess we'll have to remedy that in Nov. when we go. Great picture Robert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter